It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
(female)

Adelex HB User
help with paranoia

i cant believe im going to say this as im going to sound nuts but i cant stand it any longer, I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years im 20 and hes 24 but we have major problems and we have had for most of the relationship. I get very paranoid and like to know where he is all the time and if i phone him and he doesnt answer i will just keep phoning him sometimes upto 100 times, i dont like him going out with his friends as im paranoid there will be girls there so when he goes out i consantly phone and txt him to find out where he is and who hes with and again if he doesnt answer i will just keep ringing all night, i have never hurt him but the other day when we were having an argument i bit him on the arm and have cut and bruised him. i exagerate things to get more attention from him and if he says hes got a night out planned i always make up things to stop him going out, if he doesnt answer his phone or txt me back i start to send him abusive messages. if he tells me he is going to leave me i tell him i will kill myself, i get very down at times and get very angry easily. i also have no self confidence and when i go out i am paranoid everyone is laughing at me. I know it sounds easy enough to say i just need to stop it but i cant seem to be able to i hate they way i am and would do anything i could to change it, anyone with any tips?

Old 02-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #2
(female)

Adelex HB User
Re: help with paranoia

can anyone help at all? its driving me crazy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

flamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB Userflamesabers HB User
Re: help with paranoia

Hello Adelex.

My suggestion would be to talk to a therapist about how to cope with your paranoid feelings and how to build up your self-confidence. Something else you could do is talk to your boyfriend about how you've been feeling and see what's his perspective on your situation.

Closed Thread