It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2012, 02:03 AM   #1
(male)

johndoe666 HB User
Thumbs down Dreams... strange dreams...

Hy all, I think I had register before when I was breaking up with my ex like 3 or 4 years ago... doesnt matter, just a brief history I met my ex, on 2004, we got together in 2005, we were together for 3.5 years... until we broke up, she kept looking for me, eventhough I knew she didnt love me anymore and there was someone else for her... I tried to be there for her (stupidly) until last year, around August we had a fight, where I cursed her and her relationship (she got with the other guy)... after that we stopped seen us and recently stopped texting us. Well I have recently for the past 3 to 4 months started dreaming about her... different dreams, different situations, the dream starts with something and ends with her... for example 1 month ago an EX EX from 10 years ago came visit me, I gave her indirects that maybe as she is alone and I am alone we could be together, she said that she should think about it... fine, I missed her after she left 3 weeks ago and felt depressed.

A couple of days ago, I dreamt about this EX EX and in the middle of the dream she turned back to my ex... I was shocked by that dream and worst of all, that depression and desperation for her disappeared for the EX EX, now I dont know what to do, I am starting to think I am getting crazy... I cant sleep of fear thinking that I will dream about her again... every single dream is different and eventhough I dont remember her face anymore for some reason I know it's her... I dont know what to do, I have read that sometimes this mean to pay attention to that person, or to that aspect of my life, but I dont want to look for her, I am afraid that she got engage, married or went to live with the guy... for my mental health I dont know what to do... I have decided to go with a psicologist, maybe he can help me, but before doign that I wanted to see if there was an answer here that could get me on ease.

Please dont tell me get a new relationship, I have tried, I have really really tried, and its not funny to say that either I am the UNLUCKIEST guy ever or I am fked up, cause I can name the girls I have tried to date, tried to get out with without mentioning a single word about my ex, not even a single one has gave me a chance and not in the bad way, GODLY reasons... 2 examples, there was this girl that worked across my street, a pier told me to go say hy as she looked to like me, I did went to say hy, spoke with her and was suppose to go out someday... that SAME day she got really sick, she found out she was pregnant and move away with her mother -.-

I said coincidence, okay move along, I tried to go out with a pier at work, a girl, we had enough to talk about, the day I confessed that I liked her and gave her a rose, that same freaking day, she came in crying in the office of the manager, saying that her dad found out about her work and that she had to quit... she moved again with her mother -.- COINCIDENCE!

Again another pier at a different work, the day we started hitting on and talking, she quitted the job and never spoke to me again! Not even a single TEXT, nor a date, ***!? I am unlucky or is there something going on in my freaking life? please help... I am depressed

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread