It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
(female)

jelyro1258 HB User
Red face am i alone?

i never used this site before so i am kind of nervous doing this and hope not to be judged. i have been diagnosed with clinical depression, ptsd, and borderline biploar in the past. and im talking since i was 12 and i am 25 now. i do not currently see anyone as i lost my health insurance for a few years and i am getting it back soon and plan on seeing someone. but my issue is i get very angry all the time never violent but yell and such. i have very little high times and alot of down times. i want something to make me happy liek i should be as i have 4 kids under 5 and a good husband. im so paranoid that hes a cheater maybe i have a few reasons to be but not sure if i go overboard on accusing its hurting myself and marriage but mainly the anger does that. i cant show affection never have been able to really fully do that and im not sure how to even begin. i yell at one of my kids all the time and i have pushed him away and he is only 2. i feel so bad and try to correct it but its so hard i try and try but my anger keeps coming out. what do you think would be a good way to approach the doc. or what do you think they would put me on if there is any of you going throu the same thing as me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #2
(male)

grillo7 HB User
Re: am i alone?

It's hard to say without talking to you more in-depth, but I would definitely encourage you to go ahead and at least talk with your doctor about what's been going on lately. It sounds like you've been trying hard to handle this on your own, but also that it's getting harder and harder to do that. There's nothing wrong with asking for some help and advice from your doctor. Wish you all the best and take care!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread