It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2012, 07:28 AM   #1
(female)

meggiem1978 HB User
analyzing too deep

I've posted a few things on OCD boards about analyzing and anxiety. I feel like I'm hanging on by a thread. Ive had anxiety/ocd my entire life,I never got an explanation until I was in early 20's (im now 34) I had my first analyzing episode 13yrs ago. I didnt know how i felt about my boyfriend and my anxiety/ocd took over. I analyzed/ruminated nonstop. I was put on luvox and only took 25mg, eventually things fell into place. Ive had very minor things bother me thru out the yrs but nothing like that.I have a hard time with feelings and over time became very rational and logical. I dont deal with hurt well.. i go into survival mode and push everything down. Last 8 months have been worse than ever. I had a boyfriend at the time who questioned me constantly and was a ball of anxiety and wore all his emotions/insecurities on his sleeve. It unearthed every side and emotion in me. My thoughts are all over the place, i dont know what end is up. I started seeing a therapist because I had a horrible what if thought concerning children and Ive been stuck on that obsession ever since. I have never been so scared of my thoughts and got so down on myself as now. I analyzed and analyzed to the point i freaked myself out. My therapist is looking into psycoanalysis because i cannot get over this. Ive always had a closeness issue with people and some sexual anxiety and i dont know if my anxiety this time reached down to the core of when i was a child. I wasnt molested (that i know of) things did happen to me that i knew was wrong but i turned a blind eye as a kid. i feel my mind can relate to any situation from being so spiritual to being the sickest. why can i relate to these things? I feel my mind can analyze at mock speed and at so many angles it confuses me. I dont know who i am, what i think, it becomes scary. I want to go back to not thinking. I go from living and the mind chatter going away, not thinking at all to analyzing so deep i do nothing but think. My mind goes to this level i dont know what it is. I cannot just let things fly i need to understand. I recently upped my meds to 100mg and the anxiety has subsided but still feel trapped in my mind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread