It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
(female)

fightingmybrain HB User
First Timer! Mania yo! Haven't slept in 4 days:(

This is my first post on the sight and so far I have been so happy to find a place to talk about all of this. So, I like many of you I have been misdiagnosed. I just recently had my diagnosis reevaluated and the docs and I are thinking BP II or Cyclothymia. I am pretty sure its' the latter because of the insane rate at which I cycle. I'm pretty angry at my doc right now because I have been seeing her for over a year now and when I mentioned that I think that my diagnosis is incorrect she was all "yeah, I had a feeling you may be BP or Cyclothyimic". Next question of course was why didn't you say anything? To which she responded, I wasn't sure of your diagnosis, it needed further observation." Now I'm no Freud but I'm pretty sure if you see a patient cycling like a tornado with serious bouts of depression and mania you should probably let your patient know what's happening to them or maybe even try and treat it. Ugh... I'm starting my meds. I'm so frustrated Mostly because sweet lady Ambien ain't working anymore, oh well. Off to distract myself with some gaming.

Old 11-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
(female)

Mailitx HB User
Re: First Timer! Mania yo! Haven't slept in 4 days:(

At least you know now and are getting the help you need. Speaking of sleep, make sure you get a handle on that as soon as possible. I'm about to go into the hospital for lack of it - 41 days... Stay strong and stay positive, don't look back!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread