It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
(female)

Miss Smith HB User
Ugh. Advice, please? Anyone?

I was in a relationship for 3 years with someone I thought loved me and cared about me. People say love is blind. But when your in love and love somebody those are just words. Until your heart is off the table, you see the value and meaning behind it. I was 17, he was 23 when we began dating. We met in another Country and ended up living 15 miles from each other. So I didn't know his reputation. I just thought he'd been like all the other sleezy guys I've ever been with. So, a month into our relationship I kissed some guy at a bar. It was stupid and pointless. I told my boyfriend and that's when the games began. Anyways, 3 years later and my family hates him. They have every right to. I have to lie to my dad about where I am when I'm with him. And I love my dad and hate lying to him especially because my dad is always right about things. So that being said, my boyfriend wanted me to talk to my dad and make things right. He harassed me telling me "do it now" lol like my dad owns a big company, part of a motorcycle club. I barely see him and talk to him as it is. And expected me to just call my dad while he was out with his boys to talk about me being allowed to date a loser? No way! So he gave me til the next day to talk to him. Which he knew would not happen so I snapped back at his morning text saying "morning, hope you talk to your dad. I love you and wanna be with you. I'm going to say a prayer" I said "lol your so lame" he changed his number. I went out to his house twice that day. The second time I rolled up on him getting out of a girls car. I beat the **** out of him. I was so mad and hurt. I calmed down as much as possible. He made up a lie saying he ran into her that morning, they were at his friends house, swearing to God he wasn't lying. Ok, gave him benefit of the doubt. Then I reactive his Facebook and see a pic of the girl at a carnival. Him and I just went to a carnival in jersey the weekend before and he said he wanted to take me back. I asked him if he took her there he said no. This went on for a month, I wouldn't let it go. Because when he'd be at his friends house where he said he went with her Id mention her. So he finally said "she was never here I took her to carnival" that hurt so bad hearing him say that. I knew. But didn't want to. Anyways, my dad found out I'd been doing MDMA and was extremely mad. That night I stayed on phone with my boyfriend from 12am - 9am (til I went to work) talking, hearing him say what he did was stupid, how he wasn't playing games and only wanted me. I told him I wasn't playing games either. So that day I went to work and my dad called me in and showed me a 28 day program he wanted me to go to. I was so upset and confused. I told my boyfriend. He comforted me. My dad wanted me home at 9. I fell asleep from 7-10 at my moms. Waking up to stupid texts from my bf saying "have fun with him" and stuff like that. I tried calling back he didn't answer. I went home. Had another talk with my dad. Was histericle and kept trying to call my boyfriend. No answer. Answered later on saying he just didn't wanna pick up cos he didn't want to fight. I'm not stupid. I knew. Had to prove it tho. Needless to say, I ended up beefing with the girl. She obviously told him that is only reason he came clean. I've been to his house once since then and looked at his messages she was saying "if I didn't have respect for you I'd of found her" bla bla and her talking bout someone being in hospital. And him saying ill say prayers. Lol, I gave that girl my address I'd of tossed her a beating, I don't care but it's like he didn't even have my back. And he's saying I'll say prayers? Like, I don't care if it's her son in the hospital. I really don't care she deserves no reply. She's straight trash. It just makes me sick. He didn't call her to go get a coffee and talk. Like .. I needed him and he did that? And can say he loves me? That's just sick. And says "you were no angel" I know, but I'm real and open. What do you even call his behavior? He's just a sick pup. You take a girl to the same place you took me the week before and have a good time with her? Someone who loves someone can't do that! And the girl threatened to have her husband and brother go after him if he didn't answer. And he did. Like ***? Lol I don't get it !!!!!!!! Advice????? I know it's not me but it's causing me stress!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread