It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2012, 01:59 AM   #1
(female)

Vxoxo HB User
Brain Fog

Hey everyone. My name is Valerie and I am 24 years old. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice. When I was a teenager my friends and I used to use crystal meth on and off for about 2 years. It was never every day but usually one night on the weekend. When I would come down off of the drug my brain would feel very foggy but would always go away. The last time I used I felt fine the next couple of days after. I got a cat from my friends house around 12:00 at night. When I woke up the next morning I felt horrible. I woke up with really bad brain fog. It feels as if I am in a daze all day and can't concentrate and the world looks very foggy/fuzzy. The fogginess is always there but if I sleep more than 9 hours it feels a little bit better. I feel completely stoned all day as if I was smoking pot and I haven't drank or used drugs since this happened years ago. I started thinking maybe it was being caused by allergies since it happened the very next day after getting my cat so I gave the cat away and changed my bedroom carpet and furniture but its been a year now and no change. I've felt like this for almost 5 years now and its really hard. I saw 2 internal medicine doctors and all of my blood work came back normal. I saw a neurologist who did an EEG and MRI and again all tests came back normal. I just started working with a homeopathic doctor who isn't exactly sure what is causing this but gave me a remedy to take every morning and a detox at night. I've been doing this for about 3 days now. I was wondering if anyone has some advice they could give me on what it could be caused by. Low neurotransmitters? Toxins? Allergies? Thank you so much everyone.

Last edited by Vxoxo; 12-16-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread