It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
(female)

itsleah HB User
Is there something wrong with me?

Well ever since one of my early boyfriends, has left me, i've been acting really strange. And i actually enjoy hurting guys now, i mean ever since he has actually left me (and according from a few other sources, he cheated on me) he was honestly the only one person who i really loved, and i was so ready to give him my heart. We've all experienced this right? So no one can really say any different, i don't know if this is traumatic stress or if it's a mental health problem but ever since, i've tried moving on -coincidentally these things happened 3 years ago, and they're still effecting me- but every time, i manage to get a new boyfriend, and they confess to me, i get this feeling of like, pride and happiness. Now i'm sure every girl gets that, but once i get this feeling, i almost feel evil, because another guy confesses and i flirt with both until my feelings for them have recoiled and turned away. This might just me being a jerk, i don't know, but i can't stop myself from doing this, and i doubt it, because i have alot of guy-friends, and they all know that i'm trust-worthy and i'm one of the nicest people apparently that they know. It's happening right this second, and i don't think maturity is a part of this, because as far as i'm concerned, i'm very mature, and i don't consider myself to "fling" myself infront of a boy. I actually wait until the end up with me, i don't know what's wrong with me, i just want to fall in love normally, usually if i date a guy, i end up flirting with someone else and just loose feelings for the person i'm dating alltogether. Another personal trait is that i dislike to end relationships, i don't know what it is, but i find it very hard to end relationships. So would someone please explain what it is that is wrong with me? And i must know, how to avoid doing this in the future.

Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
(female)

GermanMiss HB User
Re: Is there something wrong with me?

Hello,
while reading your story, I felt like you were describing me! I have the same problem, it's a vicious cycle I can't escape. I too started behaving like this after my first relationship (with a j*rk). I really hope there'll be a response that will help us understand ourselves better...
Take care

Old 05-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Is there something wrong with me?

maybe you like the attention?

Closed Thread