It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
(female)

Heartfelt432 HB User
Tryin to deal with my mental health alone

Hi. I am new to this site and came here for support, help and to interact with those who deal with this too.
I lived in texas up to the first of January.
It all started from a hosopital visit for bronchitis. I have ever had two manic eposides ever. The steroids cause me to go manic. My family eventually had me locked up at a mental facility, then served me with a restraing order, there was no violence with the exception of my room. I literally threw my whole bedroon beside the furniture. So hauled off and no home to go to. My entire family wanted nothing to due with and refused numerous call. They had me hauled out and severed ties
My youngest son was the only place I had to go after bring realsed. I was painfuly t8ld I coukd not stay there for more than a couple of days.
This is the short story btw.
I eventually got to my sister here in nyc, but she cant help and just let me vent.
So since nov it was just me trying to cope

Yesterday I found out my daughter was locked up in one of the worst state mental hospitals in tx. She was using meth heavilly and had blackout. She doesnt even know how she got here.

Everything had finally boiled over, and I feel totally defeated.

It really all started downhill after I alnost died due to double pneumobia o2 levels were 61%. So add all this to dealing with the buden of mortality.

Guess that it. More of a vent than anything.

The following user gives a hug of support to Heartfelt432:
zip452 (07-06-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread