It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mesothelioma Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2008, 01:17 PM   #1
(female)

natalie6641 HB User
dad passed from pleural mesothelioma

my father was 66 when he passed from mesothelioma on may 27 2008 just four days before my 18 birthday and 11 days from his 67th birthday. i just want anyone to know if they have a loved one who has been diagnosed with any terminal illness i would be more than happy to share with you all the information i have or can provide you with. just know with the help of jesus christ you will get through what seems to be impossible. when i was at my lowest pregnant and just 17 with a very sick father (who was my support) i found my way through. i am now the proud parent of a beautiful baby girl and even though my dad isnt here to help me through life anymore i know he watches out for me and my daughter from heaven. i would love to be of any kind of support or inspiration to someone during their low times. please if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

-natalie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #2
(female)

misE08 HB User
Re: dad passed from pleural mesothelioma

Natalie:

I understand a little of what you are going through...I was just thankful that my daddy got to see my son born and here for 4 months of his life. My dad was diagnosed on June, Friday the 13th with Peritoneal Mesothelioma and passed away on July 9th 2008...less than a month we got to accept this disease.....it has been the hardest month knowing my daddy is gone, my son doesnt have his grandfather that he is named after but it is comforting to some degree to know that the good Lord is with us and daddy was saved on June 7, 2008 and I know where he is......I feel the pain you are feeling of losing your daddy - mine was just 65 and his birthday is the 24th of this month. This is such a horrible disease and no one should have had to go through this. The last few days of daddy's life were ones I can't shake from my head and it hurts me every single day. My mommy is living with me now and together we get through each day...if you want to talk more, just comment me back. God Bless you.
Missy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2008, 04:17 AM   #3
(male)

nathon HB User
Thumbs up Re: dad passed from pleural mesothelioma

I need some information about mesothelioma, how was your father's days during diagnosed of mesothelioma my uncle also having mesothelioma. can you give me?

Last edited by nathon; 12-10-2008 at 04:17 AM.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:53 PM   #4
(female)

misE08 HB User
Re: dad passed from pleural mesothelioma

To be honest, my father was sick from Jan. 2008 not knowing what was wrong and been admitted to the hospital several times...felt as though he had the flu, an infection and was very tired, no appetite and lost a lot of weight except for his stomach (peritoneal mesothelioma). He took the news ok at first and the more he had a little time to understand and realize he was getting worse fast he started to cry in every conversation and was soon bed ridden and then admitted back to the ER with his lungs filling with fluid,spitting up blood, his bowels and kidneys shut down and he couldnt fight anymore and passed on July 9, 2008. It is such a hard disease to experience and that is why I am willing to help anyone I can go down this road b/c I knew NO ONE that had experienced this and did not know what to expect. If I can help or answer anything else, please feel free to comment back and I will try to get back to you asap. God Bless you. Mis

Closed Thread