Asbestos Low Level Chronic Exposure In Home
I have lived in a home for about a year and a half and the air test results are positive for asbestos. The results are not insanely high for asbestos, but simply past the limit. ***The test numbers are below.
A professional asbestos remediation/cleaning company is coming in to clean up the place with special vacuums, negative air, wet wiping everything, etc.
I just want to know if I should be worried about my family, visiting friends/family, or myself getting any kind of related sicknesses. Again, I have lived here for about 1 and a half years with this low level exposure. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated to give me some peace of mind.
***I had the air quality tested for asbestos and it was a range of 0.019 fibers per cc and 0.035 fibers per cc. According to the government it is "ok" if the air quality is at or below .01 fibers per cc.