It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2004, 07:29 PM   #1

Dimeit HB User
Is it GWS or Bacteria in your teeth and gums.

I had FMS/CFS/IBS for 11 years and it was all caused by bacteria in my teeth and gums.These bacteria can live in your mouth and in some cases you will have no idea they are there.GWS is so close to FMS/CFS i just wonder if some of you have the bacteria problem like i did.
The bacteris i had was liveing in a root canal and under two old filling.I had no idea they were there because the nerves were killed when i had the root canal done and there are no nerves under filling.
The waste from the bacteria is posion and that is what was causeing my pain.It takes a great dentist that loves his work to find these bacteria and clean them out.I had been going to the same dentist for 25 years and decided to try a new one.After one xray he found all the bacteria and told me it was causeing all my health problems.Most dentist have no idea this is happening so if you want to get checked find a dentist that knows how to find and treat bacteria................Terry

Old 04-01-2004, 02:47 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Dear Maggie HB User
Too good to be true

Sometimes when someone has the 'miracle' answer... it's too good to be true.

Are you a gulf war vet?

There is concern about gums and teeth from chemical exposure, too. This is one of the items mentioned as a symptom of having too much of a chemical exposure. AND when you have this problem, bacteria can get in your blood stream from gum sores, as well.

So, keep in mind, that if this is a bone marrow problem, it can lead to your teeth absessing and needing to be pulled.

A simple check to see if your bone marrow is compensating for loss of red blood cells is to do a 'retic ratio' It only costs about $50 and is well worth the money if you also have the symptom of fatigue and it hasn't been found to be from another source. (Also ask that the lab tech comment on the red blood cells' size and shape)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2004, 03:29 AM   #3

Dimeit HB User
Re: Too good to be true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Maggie
Sometimes when someone has the 'miracle' answer... it's too good to be true.

Are you a gulf war vet?

There is concern about gums and teeth from chemical exposure, too. This is one of the items mentioned as a symptom of having too much of a chemical exposure. AND when you have this problem, bacteria can get in your blood stream from gum sores, as well.

So, keep in mind, that if this is a bone marrow problem, it can lead to your teeth absessing and needing to be pulled.

A simple check to see if your bone marrow is compensating for loss of red blood cells is to do a 'retic ratio' It only costs about $50 and is well worth the money if you also have the symp to be from another source. (Also ask that the lab tech comment on the red blood cells' size and shape)
I am not a vet,just a guy who was sick for no reason so the doctors said and my teeth caused it all.I never thought my teeth could be causeing it but after i got all the bacteria out i got well.These bacteria are very trickie,you can have them and you wont know it.Go to the the dental board and read how some of those people feel with there bad teeth.Good Luck.

Closed Thread