It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2004, 12:14 PM   #1

ShatteredLife2 HB User
Overeating problem

I have had an overeating problem where I have to overeat just to feel normal and if I don't eat, then I go nuts and I get a bad nervous pain kind of reaction? I don't know what is causing me to have to overeat but it is a real problem.

Old 06-09-2004, 10:32 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Dear Maggie HB User
check thyroid

Check thyroid for metabolic imbalance

Check pancreas as there are digestive juices there, not just blood sugar

Do you have any kidney stones? Sometimes they are a result of metabolic imbalance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2004, 06:26 PM   #3

ShatteredLife2 HB User
Re: Overeating problem

I'll try to get them checked. My body is really messed up! If I don't eat I get really sick because something is taking my energy away so I have to eat constantly or I will feel so bad I'll feel like I am dying!!! I don't know what is wrong but my body is all messed up. I believe military inoculations has caused all of these problems that I am suffering from because I was hospitalized 3 days after receiving the inoculations. Also there are other problems as well...

Old 06-14-2004, 11:52 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Dear Maggie HB User
and these

Now that I've read more of your posts, you comment on fatigue

I think this is the first thing to check

Remember I suggested the 'retic ratio' to see if there are too many immature red blood cells. I do suspect this based on the total symptoms you shared. It is an extra add on blood test, but please ask you doctor to allow it.

Does eating give you energy? ... If there is immune system out of whack and affecting the red blood cells, I don't think that will compensate.

Old 06-16-2004, 12:39 PM   #5

ShatteredLife2 HB User
Re: Overeating problem

what the overeating does it keeps my body from being in intense pain. I don't know what eating food has to do with anything? I guess it does give me energy to where I can function half way normally but god forbid I miss a meal you might as well call 911! It is bad and I'll crumple up in a ball and be in so much pain I'll go crazy for some reason?? the food stablizes my body from going into intense pain also... I've learned that the anthrax vaccine is messing up a lot of people but somehow I am a different case from the others?? I have joint pain and some kind of weird arthritus along with this and suppressed breathing; and if I try to run after 1 mile I feel like a fish out of water and can't absorb oxygen for some reason and I almost sufficated the last time I tried that. But now I can't run because this illness has turned much more uglier now so I am worse off than before... I have chest pain, abdominal pain, bone pain, headaches, Gastro intestinal problems, internal organ pains, kidney pains, a weird arthritus in my lumbar region, shallow breathing that hits me in waves, etc. I am probably dying slowly?? I can't work like this though-- it is impossible to process information, remember things, etc. I can't even bend over to tie my shoes hardly. The chest pain is so intense and comes in waves that I am laid out on my back moaning in pain! and I just got turned down for social security... Man, if they only knew all of the stuff I am going through they would reverse that decision really fast! I feel really bad for the other soldiers that are left to fend for themselves! They will probably die without help! I am lucky that my wife takes care of me because I could very easily become a statistic like so many others... Someone needs to help us! because we are in bad shape to say the least!!! I read on the web that agent orange pails in comparison to gulf war syndrome... This illness is horrible! My mother said it is bio-chemical warfare where the bug has no cell markers and the highly efficient immune system can not tell whether it is "host" or "alian" so it just slips by the immune system un-noticed... I am not that educated but my mother is. She told me also it was created in a lab probably here in America, and that is a bio chemists nighmare of a way of killing people from the inside instead of the outside of the body! The battlefield is going on in the soldiers bodies! How can you measure this when the person appears to "Look" fine?

Old 06-16-2004, 02:23 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

Dear Maggie HB User
Yes, there are lots of things going on

It is a miracle that you are still alive

That you have a wife and a mother that help you... and didn't you say that you had a daughter, too?

Please ask your mother to consider 2 chemical that you may have been exposed to per your reaction you shared earlier ...

ethylene oxide

and

2-butoxyethanol

Large doses of either of these (& you may have been exposed to both of them) can cause a person's body to shut down; and can cause pulmonary edema, which is the lungs filling up with fluid.

if I am right, soldier, you still have an assignment: to get an accurate diagnosis and then perhaps some help. There are things you use today that can also expose you to more of the same ... so be educated

get the absolute 'retic' ratio & the size and shape of the red blood cells

There is good information in the last year or so on some of the questions you have. But check for compensated hemolytic anemia & check for 2-butoxyethanol for starters

God bless you; and I and others are praying for you

Closed Thread