It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2004, 04:07 PM   #1

Tommy-G HB User
Lightbulb Depleted Uranium treatment

Dear people,
The source of Gulf War Syndrome is pointing towards exposure to DU(Depleted Uranium). There have been some excellent stories in the NY Daily News to back it up. Some of you may have seen it.
Personally, I just have recovered from Mercury poisoning which is another kind of heavy metal toxicity. We found a simple yet powerful cure for me and I wanted to pass this on to you all. I used clay baths to pull the metals out of my body. I think it will work for uranium toxicity as well. The web site for getting the clay is www.magneticclay.com. It relatively cheap at $44 for about 10 treatments. For me, it was a God-send as I had memory loss, anemia, depression, etc. Another thing you can try is a kelp called Modifilan and it can be bought from Pacific Standard Distributors in Menlo Park, CA.
The Russians used this in Chernobyl, for the exposed victims in that disaster. Also, the woman from Magnetic Clay says that cooked Red Buckwheat eliminates uranium from the body. She recommends the Environmental Detox Bath for you. I've done the baths and they work. You just put it in your bathtub and soak for 15 minutes. It's amazing what comes out through the skin and is left at the bottom of the tub. It sounds weird, but I swear it works. It may help you. I hope it does. God bless.

Closed Thread