It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2005, 11:26 AM   #1
(female)

retiredusmcwife HB User
Angry Retired USMC Hubby got Cancer later?

My hubby served in Gulf War. He went into Kuwait and was right near the oil fires, he said the smoke was so black, you actually taste it... also he got really sick during the war from dirty water in Saudi, or vaccines. He and others had constant diareaha, I remember speaking to him over the phone and he had to squat all the time.

He has been through so many ailments, his health is like a 70 year old and he is only 49.. alot of his friends the same.

He was just diagnosed with colon cancer, he has had all the symptoms of this cancer for years.

And he has had constant bathroom problems, stomach pains, pains in his front to back, fatigue really bad, twiching arms like ready to have a heart attack, memory problems, the list goes on and on.

I am sorry but my husband is too young, my dad's health is better than his.

Anyone else out there who got cancer? Or anyone know the mortality rate of gulf war vets? Thats what my husband is concerned about.. he will on this site soon to talk to his brothers and sisters in arms..

Last edited by retiredusmcwife; 09-19-2005 at 10:18 PM. Reason: hubby joining this board

Closed Thread