It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2006, 02:22 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 31
Winnieie HB User
Doctor in Wisconsin

Hi. I know of a doctor who treats GWS and said the man he was treating was responding well. So if you are near milwaukee, his name is Dr. Burton Waisbren. HE also accepts medicare.

Last edited by Winnieie; 01-19-2006 at 02:24 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Where to find a rsd doctor walleye77 Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 25 10-30-2009 01:05 PM
Wisconsin...good, compassionate doctor needed. Any suggestions? jaimie1977 Pain Management 2 09-18-2007 12:15 AM
Needed: Wisconsin doctor - mine is leaving after 6 years jaimie1977 Anxiety 1 09-17-2007 06:43 PM
LILLYFIRE25 (could you and others give me info. on programs in WISCONSIN) heatherjudd Autism Spectrum 5 08-30-2005 10:17 AM
Looking for Doctor in Chicago Area sugaragus Lyme Disease 3 02-07-2005 08:44 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!