It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2006, 05:38 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

zorm HB User
microplasma

Hello all, i am not a gulf war veteran myself but maybe this will be useful.i have been sick two years funny rashes, sponyilitis cist in my brain seizures arthritis hairloss blood clot, stroke like things, pufffying up off my face etcasthama allergies steriods do not work i was given them for suspected lupus. i am allegic to evrything. inflammtion of joints b12 and iron anemia. recurrent kidney and bronacahl infections. pains in my head and spine so bad, there have no clear cyt answers for me either. Except i tested positive for microplasma apparantly this little bug gets in your gut and can do all this stuff. i put getting this down to a tick bit possibly or a drug i was given called minocycline which has done terrible stuff to people in the past and there was a big scandal about it. i haveheard gulf war veterans have been found top test positive to it and there is an antibiotic or two that can clear it. Anyone got any suggestions or tried it? Or have had this feedback. apparantly the microplasma can getinto the guts stop absorbing food and mess up your entire body. any feedback would be appreciated. i know the chemicals used in gulf war similar to powerful chemicals used in pharmacuticals have caused a gulf war like illness in many people not just veterans. Perhaps these exposures along with sever stress cause the mycoplasma? any feedack?

Closed Thread