It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2005, 05:49 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

spider37 HB User
tesr

i am just wondering if there are any spouse's of gulf war vet's sick cause i am i have severe digestion problems i have had pre cancer's poloyp's was told if the hadn't found them i would have been dead by the age of 45 it 's my husband's theory that he poisened me i try to cover it up and tell him that is nonsense but i truly beleive it to

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2005, 07:30 PM   #2
(male)

Desert.Stormvet HB User
Re: any spouse's of gulf war vet's sick

My wife has experienced a burning feeling from my semen and it has caused cysts to develop near the vaginal region. We can no longer have unprotected intercourse.
This has me very highly ticked off at being used as a damn guniea pig by hypocrites that don't have the guts to put their lives on the line the way we did.

Is his semen discolored,like an off yellow color?
Is his white blood cell count up,and his neutrophils?
If you don't know, then I suggest he get checked .
I just had a CT Scan last week , and have a collapsed lung,from what I have no Idea.
{{ REMOVED }}

Last edited by moderator2; 11-23-2005 at 07:35 PM. Reason: please do not post any kind of information to find websites not allowed to be posted

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2005, 04:51 PM   #3
(female)

Ralinda30 HB User

My husband has came home from Iraq very sick....I or my children so far are okay...He has been home since 04..I do know though, the night he came home and we had sex, I got so sick and when I was puking I had the worst kind of metal taste in my mouth...It burnt so bad....Still to this day, I don't know what that was from, I hardly ever puke...I sure hope noone in my family get's this illness from him....Btw, when I am luckie enough to get some, we use condoms now...I don't want to take any chances..Ralinda

Old 11-26-2005, 08:06 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

spider37 HB User

well thanks you 2 for replying i think protected sex at this point would do no good as i am so sick i went for an x-ray on the 22 i now have spasm's in my esphougus which means i have a motility problem my food doesn't get pushed down the tube the right way also affect's the les so the muscle that is suppoed to keep acid in my stomache doesn't work anymore i had surgery for acid reflux on the 9th was a waste still have acid and now that i have a problem moveing my food down it most likely will have to be undone i will most likely get cancer of the esphougus before long because there is no way to stop the acid so im screwed i have been sick like this for 4 years now so no clue how long before the cancer develop's this will be my death sentence and the goverment's denial's just **** me off even more my husband was exposed to uranium and mustard gas and god know's what else but we didn't find out about the uranium and mustard gas exposure until 5 years after he was home again ty for replying

Old 02-24-2006, 02:31 AM   #5
(female)

Molly5678 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert.Stormvet
My wife has experienced a burning feeling from my semen and it has caused cysts to develop near the vaginal region. We can no longer have unprotected intercourse.
This has me very highly ticked off at being used as a damn guniea pig by hypocrites that don't have the guts to put their lives on the line the way we did.

Is his semen discolored,like an off yellow color?
Is his white blood cell count up,and his neutrophils?
If you don't know, then I suggest he get checked .
I just had a CT Scan last week , and have a collapsed lung,from what I have no Idea.
{{ REMOVED }}
When I was married to my spouse we experienced problems with his semen making me smell terrible and burn.

We have been divorced for quite a while now, but after we got together I began to have a multiplicity of health issues. The worst one for me a the moment is I have developed severe asthma and it is getting worse and worse and disabling me. I didn't have this condition before we got married.

Also, I have chronic fatigue and have chosen alternative medicine and have spent I think thousands of my own money on treatments so I can keep my energy up enough to work, but this is beginning to fail. Also, I have a low white blood cell count and never had that problem before we got together.

Any one else having these issues? If so, what on earth are you doing about it?

Molly56778

Old 03-03-2006, 04:18 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

spider37 HB User

molly
have they checked you for acid reflux even though you may not feel acid there is a silent gerd and this acid will get into your lungs and cause you to have astma symptomslike you my health just keeps getting worse please read my post above this one that is titled to all gulf war vet wives cause now my husband is divorcing me because of my health problems and he is getting away with giving me just about zip because the wive's are not protected and we should be when my divorce goes through i will lose my health insurence and my meds alone are 561.00 dollars a month the vets are well protected and we are not we get jack sorry if my post is a little behind he has been putting me through hell and he get's away with it

Old 04-02-2006, 05:06 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

ArcticTraveler HB User

[QUOTE=Desert.Stormvet]My wife has experienced a burning feeling from my semen and it has caused cysts to develop near the vaginal region. We can no longer have unprotected intercourse.QUOTE]

This looks as good a place as any to bring this up.

I've often heard that Gulf Vets semen burns their wives. I don't know about that and I've never bore witness to it, but how about this? This has been going on ever since I came back from the Gulf. BURNING urination right after the act. Anyone else experience that? What could it be?

Also, my spouse developed several cysts in her insides. All were benign though.

Old 05-12-2006, 09:34 AM   #8
(male)

bud6333 HB User

Sorry I cant agree as to the vets being well protected. If we were I think there would be a lot less of these types of boards. As to the burning, I and my wife also experience it. We now use condoms. Before she would not only feel the discomfort but would seem to develop yeast infections often. Not sure what if any connection there is there... Frustrating that this garbage invades even the most intimate parts of our lives.

Boy, I'm a barrel of laughs today.

Old 05-16-2006, 08:42 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

spider37 HB User

what i ment by well protected is that we as wives that are left can't get any portion of the money they get a month even if they are court ordered to pay it still can't be touched and i think this is very wrong i should also get to keep my health insurance but i don't i am sick and now i have nothing

Closed Thread