It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board

Aspartame Poisoning Symptoms

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2002, 07:53 AM   #1
tryingtohelp

tryingtohelp HB User
Post Aspartame Poisoning Symptoms

Aspartame mimmicks symptoms or worsens the following diseases: fibromyalgia, arthritis, multiple sclerosis (MS), parkinson's disease, lupis, multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS), diabetes and diabetic complications, epilepsy, alzheimer's disease, birth defects, chronic fatigue syndrome, lymphoma, lyme disease, attention deficit disorder (ADD and ADHD), panic disorder, depression and other psychological disorders. I have also read emails from people who were ingesting large amounts of sugarfree diet sodas and some of their complaints were: severe headaches and migraines, hallucinations, chest pains, numbness in arms, legs, sexual disfunction, severe menstrual periods, nausea, vomiting, chronic diarhea, impotency and trouble conceiving, miscarriages, memory loss, seeming to be in a "fog" all the time, chronic fever, burning tongue, chronic sore throat, hair loss, brain tumors. Don't take my word for it, check it out yourself. Just punch in "Aspartame" in your search engine and search for yourself. I hope this helps.

Mary Wolfe

[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 02-18-2002).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2002, 02:20 PM   #2
Beckie99
Inactive

Beckie99 HB User
When I was first diagnosed with illnesses falling under the umbrella of Gulf War Illness (elevated liver function and severe infection with cytomegalovirus) in 1994, I was placed on a very strict diet. I could not tolerate sugar and aspartame drinks caused vomiting. I switched to sparkling water in bottles with essences of fruit or plain club soda with a twist of lime. Some sparkling waters contain salt, but none have sugar. Aspartame inside aluminum cans of soda have also been linked to Altzheimers.

Old 04-08-2002, 12:13 PM   #3
kelley64

kelley64 HB User
I can add a few symptoms to your list. I can't tolerate aspartame in large quantities...

I get severe kidney pain, headaches and my periods get out of whack... The doctors thought I was nuts, but when I went off diet soda the problems went away. (the kidney pain and headaches immediately!)

Closed Thread