It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2002, 01:34 PM   #1

Trippster1 HB User
Question Weird Illnesses

This year, I have talked to a lot of friends of mine who are experiencing wierd illnesses which mimic some of the symptoms of Gulf War syndroms,and yet they are not Gulf War vets. Is it possible that the Iraqis have a virus that causes this syndrome, and they gave it to the terrorists who attacked us on 9-11? I know this sounds paranoid, but if this did happen would the US government tell us?

Old 07-09-2002, 03:28 AM   #2
Inactive

Beckie99 HB User
First of all, I want to thank you for bringing to light my entire mission in what's become of my life. Gulf War Illness is NOT restricted to veterans who served over THERE. Gulf War Illness has been shared with all the families, friends, lovers and casual sex partners of the dying or dead Gulf War heroes of this nation.

Secondly, I want you to understand that what the Iraqis possess in the way of germ warfare -- bacteria, microbial infections, viruses, fungi and parasites is exactly what the U.S. and our "wannabe" U.S. allies sold to the Iraqis. The problems we have here in the U.S. are exactly due to what happened in the Persian Gulf and in the Iraq-Iran War during the preceding 8 years before Desert Storm (1981-1989).

The health problems we are experiencing in the U.S. today are directly related to airborne, blood-borne, and casual contact diseases infiltrating the U.S. today through veterans serving in the Gulf and serving stateside after March 1991.

In your government's eyes:
Our troops came back sick. But not THAT sick.
Our military equipment came back dirty with airborne bio-chem weapons. But not THAT dirty.
Our chemical alarms came back functioning very well over HERE, but apparently not well enough over THERE.
And our protective masks came back with the same breathing filters the Vietnam Vets used, since none of us were ever exposed to GAS in the Gulf or in our own headquarters here in the States.

My friend, our government will NEVER tell you the truth. And your friends are sick because the germs have had 11-plus years to spread through the air, through fabric and through casual contact, not just since 9-11-2001, but since 8-2-90 (and most likely years beyond).

The used camo-garments people buy to go hunting,
the used boots,
the second-hand protective masks,
the butterfly camo-covers and tents,
the kisses to returning sailors,
the Love-Making,
the shared bedsheets that are insufficiently laundered,
the bath towels that are shared but never chlorine-bleached,
the loving spoonfuls of brunch shared the morning after;
the unexpected exposure; and
the unexpected nausea ad nauseam.

You might want to search your website to reveal the REAL truth to you, because your government has sealed its knowledge.

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2002, 11:26 PM   #3
(male)

x-nitemops HB User
Exclamation

Trippster, you hit the nail on the head! My wife and I are suffering a great deal from a illness that is very much like some Gulf War Syndrome illnesses. Unfortunatly for us,it appears to be the worst kind,possibly a muscloskelitol type of disorder. Our labor day flu/pnuemonia has manifested itself through the months into this, the muscle cramping & twitching has progressed to a horrible level. Now it seems that I'm staggering and stammering around like Ozzy but drunk. I've been on Baclofin since Jan. Most of these symptoms seem to come in waves. Lasts for a week or more, dies down, goes away until you feel halfway normal instead of the constant sick feeling, then "it" comes back harder than before.
Uncle! There, I said it. Now make it go away.
Like I said earlier, my wife and I! Both got the same flu, progressed the exact same symptoms through months, with two exceptions:
1. Her symptoms aren't as accute as my own. She having the very same symptoms as me, but I'm two weeks to a month ahead of her in getting them.
2. I have had partial seizures. Rt side limbs only. Started in Oct 01. 5 total. Getting more intense as they come.
What "it" is, we don't know.
But, we know how we got "it" and by whom. We know that without a shadow of a doubt!
All that I can tell you is, we had a close encounter of the pre 9/11 kind at our place of work in late Aug 2001. We cannot comment beyond that. Sorry.
Hi Beckie99. Good to see you again.
Take care all. If anyone else has had a simular experiance, post it. Tnx all, x-nitemops

Old 08-04-2002, 08:19 PM   #4

Trippster1 HB User
Thanks you for your responses. Now that our government is talking about attacking Iraq soon, I am even more worried than I was before. I believe that our government is not telling us the entire reason that they wish to attack. Maybe they are attacking because the Iraqis have a bug that could wipe out much of mankind where they to release it. God, what a frightening world we live in,....and our government just continues to lie to us!

Old 08-04-2002, 09:36 PM   #5
(male)

x-nitemops HB User
Exclamation

Continues to lie and quick to deny. You know, when we relized exactly what had happened, we reported it to the "appropriate authorities" on thier 800 number. The thing that they wanted to make clear was for us to "shut up and shut up now", and that's a quote folks!
They have not provided any aid, no medical, nothing. Heck, I got denied by Social Security.
Look guys, it wasn't any fault of ours. We just went to work. That's all. Like everyday before that. We didn't invite, bring or provoke this "guy" to be there or do what he did. "He" did stick out as strange and that's why we remembered "him". But last Aug, there was nothing wrong with being a pilot from Saudi Arabia. That all changed real quick, didn't it?!
Remember right after 9/11 when George W. told us, there will be things we know about, and things we won't. Guess what?!
On 9/8/1858 a man gave a speech in Clinton, Wis (I think. Not exactly sure of The state, but I believe it's Wis)in which he said, "You can fool all of the people some of the time and you can some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people, all of the time!" That man was Abraham Lincoln.
Does that mean anything to all you people in Dc?
Do we? Or are we only casulities of war to you. True, on Aug 27th, we were sitting duck suckers just as we were on Sept 9, but we believe in our country, we will stand for our country, we will fall for our country! Hey all you Dc guys, one thing that all you forgot, we, the people, are our Country! God Bless America!

Old 08-06-2002, 09:27 PM   #6

Trippster1 HB User
Just to let you know why I am being so paranoid about this whole issue. I live in Phoenix AZ. My sister, who lives in Portland OR, fell ill right before September 11th 2001. She was sick for about 2 1/2 months. She had flu like symptoms, and a weird rash, and was in a lot of pain. After visiting 5 doctors, nobody could find anything wrong with her. Eventually she recovered. When she became ill, we had not visited with each other in over a year, and yet I became ill with similar symptoms in October 2001. I was hospitalized with fever, and a rash on different parts of my body. The doctors tested me for everything, HIV, HEP etc. Everything came back negative, and I eventually recovered. I was retested for everything in may and again nothing was abnormal. During the past year since 9/11 I have heard similar stories of weird illnesses from friends of mine. This can not all be attributed to post 9/11 anxiety. That is just the BS that doctors are telling people because they don't know what this thing is. Or they have been told to shut up by our government. if anyone else has stories to share regarding weird illnesses this past year please post.

Old 08-26-2002, 07:25 AM   #7
(male)

x-nitemops HB User
I've got another topic on Healthboards/ 9/11 questions and sympathies/ close encounters. We as many people last summer, from all over the east coast have had these "close encounters". Like us, maybe you have been told not to speak of "it". We where.
Look, the FBI makes James Woods the FBI man of the year, because he got vocal about his encounter. He got press, what happened to him was now out. He is so lucky! Yes Mr Woods, you sir can count your lucky stars!
We got sick and were told to shut up! We started out with our "labor day super flu", about 1 month the first neurological symptoms occured. This flu lasted 10 weeks my friends. Just undiscrible misery, pnuemonia, super excessive plegm, body aches, nausea.I don't even say the "A" word any more. We just call it "The Whabhi super flu". This illness has horrendously progressed over the months into what looks like a rapidly progressing form of ALS!! I am getting poor medical care from the local Health dept, only a check up every 3 months, My Baclofin perscription and mag-ox 400 samples. Thats all. They say that they do not have the resources to let me/us see a neurologist, even though in 11/01 my Dr. then said it was imperative that I see one Asap. When we got treatment for our flu (10/01), I get a standard 10 day perscription for Levaquin 500 and then I get 21 professional samples of levaquin 500 and am told to take them all and rest. When my then Dr asked what treatment my wife has gotten, she told him a Z-Pack. He said, that won't do anything and now my wife gets samples also. As terribly as we suffered, we mainly kept it a silent suffering. Figured that the good guys were on the ball, investigating, medically gonna take care of us, let us have disability ( I was too ill to work for 9 months). Besides an interview with the Terrism Taskforce nothing else has happened. I got all my medical records that I could get. I am missing tests and records. Blood tests, my metals urine test (the Dr explained the test to me before he did it) and records from when I was admitted in the hospital. They just aren't there! I've asked time and again at the records dept. They do not exist.
Like Mr Hatfill said about "A" exposure, (and I back him by the way. We know who did it) if you've been exposed to "it" you carry a marker in your blood! We'd like a test! I'd also like to know if there is anykind of tests for heavy metals exposure that would be able to detect from 1 year ago. I had purposly not had my hair cut since I suspected the possible exposure, but I did have it cut in Oct 01.
Does anyone know if methyl-mercury could be absorbed dermally? We all had silver paint on our rt hands after meeting "Mr wanna shake everybodies hands" that night on year ago.
If you saw these guys or you have had a simular occurance, post it.
I can understand not wanting to cry wolf in a tourist town, but a fact is a fact! Tonite we are returning to "the scene of the crime" for a celebration of life, reflection and to try to bury the ghosts of the past. We are going to light a soltary candle, for the victims of terrorism and silently reflect.
My wife both met him at our work place, a bar in Cocoa Bch, Fl, one year ago today, 8/27/01 between 12:30 and 2 am. You have no idea how very lucky we are here to see a year. There were numerous nights when my wife and I laid our heads down, said our prayers, and went to sleep not known if we were awaken the next morning!
Hope that our luck holds out. Sorry for the long post Tripp.
God Bless America! X-nitemops

Old 08-26-2002, 10:42 PM   #8
Inactive

ib1vader HB User
Cool

I am a Navy Veteran with Muscular Dystrophy, survived a bought with Leukemia and have a host of problems...

I also was exposed to many friends, family members and service personnel over a long period of time...

My wife came down with an autoimmune disease last year called Scleroderma and I have been looking into what causes it...

Doctors have no clue...sound familiar?

But I do...our government has been doing all sorts of BAD things around the globe in our names lately...Chem trails...providing Iraq and Afghanistan with biological and chemical agents to use against Iran and the Soviets when those countries were our allies...and in commercial interests like mining where bacteria is added to leaching ponds...huh...theobacillus ferro-oxidans is put into these ponds to leach out copper from the ore and then it is all passed through another pond with iron in it at which point the copper is released and the iron gets leached...it all ends up in the tailings where the wind picks it up and spreads it all over...

We also have the cute problem of certain insects which carry many of these new and exotic bioengineered bacteria and viruses...like west nile which constantly modifies itself as it crosses species...and then there are the seldom detected bugs called micoplasma...

Micoplasmas are rarely detected in normal blood analysis and they have the ability to penetrate the brain barrier and enter any cell in the body without damaging it...where it works with other bacteria such as the theobacillus ferro-oxidans...one breaks down the cell's nutrients and the other leaches out what it needs and triggers the immune system to produce a reaction so it has a steady supply of what it needs...

In my wife's case...Scleroderma...that means if my theory's correct she should experience a depletion of iron, show autoimmune responses which are out of control and have an accelerated deterioration of her ability to function...

Yes, to it all...the disease is considered to be fatal with no treatment or cure...it turns the body into stone and is very painful...this happens because the immune system is tricked into producing too much collagen which is normally used for scaring tissue or to help keep cells pliable...but unchecked it engorges all of the body's cells and eventually hardens...

I got busy and found some similarities with symptoms which many veterans were experiencing and discovered a little used anti-biotic which has a wide range of uses and can also penetrate the brain barrier...

Minocycline...

I got the doctor to put my wife on it and she now can dress herself, wash herself and move around some...and she says the pain is easing up...a long way from being bed ridden just a couple of months ago...

I told some of my relatives and friends who were in the gulf and had all sorts of problems...to their surprise after a short time using the Minocycline...many are seeing a return to normal health...albeit slowly, but that's better than not at all...

So depending on what insects bit you...what germs or virus you were exposed to...if you inhaled any depleted uranium or burning oil fumes...the combination will determine what your symptoms will be...

Find out if you are iron deficient...get tested for the presence of micoplasmas...and see if there are any heavy metals in your system...

If yes to any of this get on Minocycline 250mg twice a day...skip every third day and take chromium picolinate to help eliminate heavy metals...

Good luck!

Old 08-29-2002, 06:55 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

drs HB Userdrs HB Userdrs HB Userdrs HB User
This is scary, my son has been in the air force for a little over 3 yrs.
I know what you are talking about with the chemtrail too. We see it all the time around here, I've heard of this for the last five years now. Art Bell was talking about it long before we even saw the planes making X's in the sky that turn into big misty looking clouds. It's an everday occurance now.

Old 08-30-2002, 08:56 AM   #10
(male)

x-nitemops HB User
Exclamation

Wow, who would've ever have known, our own Government could put you vets at such secondary risk for thier own secrets. Shame, shame.
I was told in Nov 2001, that people with pasts should'nt make waves. But now it's more like, people with no future have nothing to fear! Exactly 1 year and 1 day after our encounter with Marwan Al-Shehhi at our place of work, a bar in Cocoa Beach, Fl, I was diagnosed with "motor neuron degeneration". It is ALS.
I've suspected ALS since Dec because of the symptoms and thier progression.But 1 yr and a day, you what that does to our legal rights? We've told and told them (FBI and Brevard County Health Dept) and no one wanted to hear what we were saying. Now we are going to get my wife diagnosed. From what I've learned ALS is a bad gene that happens randomly, is not communicalable and only "hits" family members who are blood related. Never 1 case of husband and wife! Well how 'bout that, we get to make medical history!
People beware! I'm am not chicken little, and the sky is falling! Those murderous hijackers just did'nt start on 9/11, they were on a mission in the weeks before. My shut up order, don't speak about it, it's an on going investigation, is out the door. I'm dying to tell. And I will not stop speaking of it until the day when I stop being able to speak!
If you saw any of these "guys" in the weeks before 9/11/2001 and you have been ill ever since, guess what! Anyone else have "silver paint" on thier hands after shaking hands with these "guys"? Anyone find a item that may be suspect. We did! But that we won't discuss, yet. If anyone did have an "encounter" post it. Thx all, x-nitemops Cape Canaveral, Fl

Old 11-26-2002, 09:25 PM   #11
(male)

x-nitemops HB User
Exclamation

In the first week of Dec, I'll finally get a EMG in both arms and my rt leg. My symptoms are still getting stronger. The twitches are bigger (whole limbs effected), the cramps worse and almost constant, stumbling and staggering. My wife the same except her twitches seem to be slowing. She keeps falling and injuring herself. I'm only 38 and she's 42.
Look, we both had pnuemonia at the very same time in sept and oct 2001, we both developed twitches and the other horrible symptoms of this "whatever it is" at the same time. We first got sick two days after meeting "that guy".
Why won't someone connect the dots? How many "others" are there just like us. We can't be the only ones!

Old 11-28-2002, 09:19 AM   #12

Ambr0sia HB User
Question

My son is an offspring of the Persian Gulf War..he was conceived about 3 months after his father returned. he is showing signs of severe depression, suicide and homicidal thoughts. Drs cant seem to figure out what his diagnoses is, he has been treated for ADHD, OCD, BiPolar, and several more but nothing is working. Can anyone tell me if Mental illness signs can have something to do with gulf war syndrome. He was born 2 months early and nearly lost him 2 months prior to that. I was diagnosed with Preeclampsia during my pregnancy. I hope someone out there might have some kind of information they would like to share.

[This message has been edited by Ambr0sia (edited 11-28-2002).]

Old 12-08-2002, 08:19 PM   #13

NavyJAG HB User
In my experience, unfortunately, all of you are correct in your assessment that the stuff blown in from the Gulf War is making you and your children sick.

I cannot attest to terrorist infiltration and contamination other than to say that I was a child of a base contractor. And I know firsthand what we taught those Middle Easterners and allies.

The Mycoplasma that was spoken about in prior messages on this board causes all of the symptoms each of you speak of when untreated. It prays upon people who did not have excellent eating and exercise habits before contamination and infection. Mycoplasma (microbial infections that should not be confused with bacterial infections) seep into the major organs of the body and damage the Central Nervous System almost beyond repair.

Mycoplasma in women may first act like ordinary urinary tract infections, respiratory infections and sinus infections, then hormonal imbalances. But, eventually, it causes nerve damage, auto-immune system problems like Schleroderma and Lupus and ALS (or Lou Gehrig's Disease). Gone untreated, it causes jerks in the muscles and extremities. Then, it slowly progresses into paralysis. Then, it advances into major arrest of the lungs, heart, circulatory system, digestive system, Central Nervous System. And death occurs very painfully and very slowly.

I know, because I experienced the phases up to paralysis. The answer is antibiotics. MEGA-doses of any antibiotic you can get your hands on. If you don't stop the infection, you'll not be able to stop the advanced stages of the stuff. This pathogen was tried as a vaccine and FAILED. It was patented by the U.S. Patents and Trademarks Office as nothing but a pathogen (manmade disease) in 1989, just prior to the Gulf War. And it was tested, manufactured and distributed nowhere else but Texas, first.

You must understand that fathers can pass the horrible stuff on to wives and children. And you must understand that all soldiers and Marines were exposed to all sorts of stuff that damaged themselves only. That could be metals, chemical exposures, environmental factors and immediate effects of vaccines.

But some of those exposures are blood-borne and easily passable to family members.

ALWAYS look toward antibiotics and antivirals first. If you can't get past this destructive illness that way, then you need to visit an environmental toxic exposure doctor as quickly as you can. Then check out the websites of the following attorneys to determine the source of your toxic exposure:
Baron & Budd, P.C., Dallas, TX
Waters & Krause, Dallas, TX

I have a website to a third attorney who successfully has pursued a contaminated vaccines case in California. But his experience is limited to California. And his client served in the Gulf War as a service member of the Air Force. His exposure was vaccines, not contamination.

Old 12-08-2002, 09:02 PM   #14

NavyJAG HB User
Here's your California lawyer, nonetheless:

Law Offices of Shawn Khorrami, Van Nuys, CA

Wasn't interested in my case. Maybe he'll be interested in yours.

Old 01-06-2003, 01:56 AM   #15

emofairy HB User
This post managed to frighten me pretty well. My father is a Gulf War veteran. He returned when my sister was barely one and I was five. That seems so long ago. Since then I've watched him deteriorate in health. He suffers so many problems, has been to so many doctors, been on so much medicine, and they still "have no clue what it is." A couple of years ago my mom started getting kinda sick too. Stuff that I've seen him go through, I am now seeing her go through it as well. It's really hard to watch. I really don't know what the point of my posting this is, but I just felt the need to throw in my two cents.

Closed Thread