It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Military Health Issues Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
(male)

Robbyd1 HB User
Unhappy Surgery

I donít know if this the right place to ask but here I go...
So about 1 year ago I went to medical complaining of Foot issues. Here I am today 4 surgeries later and in even more pain. I had stints up into 6 toes and 2 implants put into my subtler Joint. The pain is coming from my subtler Joint. It hurts when I walk, when I stand, and sometimes out of nowhere it hurts. The doctor now wants to take the Implants out and that will fix the problem. After surgery I had no Physical therapy I was put on full duty about 21 days later. My command is putting in for a med board.
One of my worries is that this implant did further damage and I will get the old pain back and then some. The old pain would happen when I PT, walked allot, or were on my feet for a while. The pain before and post surgery are in 2 different places.
Any idea of what I should suspect? If post surgery that pain is worse and I am unable to PT, I get sent walking I will be unable to do any job requiring standing, or heavy stress on my feet. I am married with 1 child. Iím just very nervous of going into the unknown especially when I have a family to support.

All input is appreciated

Closed Thread