It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2005, 06:10 AM   #1
(female)

stephanie2105 HB User
Question Could I had a miscarriage and didnt know I was pregnant

My fiance and I have been trying to conceive for a about 5 months now....I was wondering if that happened to me was a miscarriage or just an irregular period. Here's my story: On 10/20 I started this brown discharge then it stopped by that night....then on 10/22-10/23 my discharge was brown again...then on 10/24 I had something like a period but there was no endometrim tissue from...it was nothing heavy like my other periods.....then on 10/31 it was red but more of a pink color....11/1 it was brown again....then on 11/5 is was pink....could this have been a miscarriage and me not know it....I have had no really symptoms of being pregnant expect in the early mornings being a little nauseated and having a feeling like I was going to vomit....

All the advice good or bad would help!!!!
Thank you if you respond!!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2005, 12:32 PM   #2
(female)

cody's mom HB User
Re: Could I had a miscarriage and didnt know I was pregnant

Hello Stephanie,

Im so sorry to hear that you are going thru this right now. I had a simlar experience with what you are going thru.I did find out I was P/G and within 3 days I started spotting.I had to go in and have my blood taken to get my HG levels.Well I found out on 9-30-05 that I had a miscarriage.
I had the brown spotting and then it went to the bright red.
If anyway possible you should try and go to the doctor.
It might make things a little better to understand once you talk with a doctor.
I wish you the best of luck and please keep me posted.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2005, 03:19 AM   #3

Tweetymommy HB User

From my doctor advise most m/c's do infact happen very early on and happen at about the time the womans period is due so they go un noticed as a heavy period so it is completely possible to m/c without knowing it. However, there is also the possibility of spotting in early pregnancy and having it be no cause for concern. I recommend you see a doctor now. If you are/were pregnant they should be able to pick up hcg in your blood and they would repeat that two days later to tell you if the numbers are going up or down. Good luck

Old 11-08-2005, 09:05 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

chysmom HB User

I had the same thing when I miscarried on 10/23 I was 6 wks along. I never would have known I was pg through if I didnt go to the walk in center because I was feeling sick. Come to find out I wasnt sick I was pg. But yes I was also told that more females miscarry before they even know they are pg. Which would have been my case if I didnt go to the walk in center. sorry to hear your going through this.

Closed Thread