It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
(female)

Ange HB User
multiple miscarriages

i had my 1st baby in 1983 i then went on to have 3 early miscarriages at 11wks 7 wks 6 wks i was devastrated with my 1st but really wanting another baby so got caught a few mths later only to lose the nxt 2 pregnancys
each miscarriage was different and different levels of pain
after my 3rd i went a yr trying to get pregnant i was over the moon when i found out i was pregnant again only to bleed every mth and my waters broke at 18wks i gave birth 4 july 87 to a girl she looked just like her sister even though she was 20wks gestation
this was the hardest to cope with as she had been born
i then got caught mths later and gave birth to another girl weighing 3 pound 14oz at 31wks
i then had another misscarriage at 7 wks then became pregnant again and went to 36wks and had a c/section and my 3rd daughter was born when she was 2 i fell pregnant again and gave birth to my son who was born at 38wks to most id ever gone he,s healthy and 12yrs now
although my other daugher who was born very early sufferd lots of problems and died in 2/99 aged 10yrs
in the early yrs i really thought i wasnt gona have any more yet yerned for a baby i never gave up this would be my advice to any1 whos going though such a bad time
keep ur chins up keep trying i did and i had 4 lovely children even though 2 had specail needs
ive now got a 3yr old grandson
worth all the heartache us mums put our selfs though good luck best wishes to all u mum/mums to be xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
(female)

flutterby2574 HB User
Re: multiple miscarriages

Wow Ange, I am so sorry for what you went through. I am so glad that you were able to fulfill your need for children. It must be an awesome feeling.
I just recently has a miscarriage 12/16/06 and it has been a horrible rollercoaster since. But after your story, I just wanted to let you know that it's helped me. I know we will have children in the future, near or otherwise, but sometimes you just get stuck...you know?
Anyways, just wanted to congratulate you on your grandson and have many happy years ahead! My cousin told me this saying not too long ago and it has also helped me..."Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional."

Flutter

Closed Thread