It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 07:20 AM   #1
(female)

dani1 HB User
losing my daughter at 24wks summer olivia jade (weight270grms)

i lost my baby 8weeks ago, at 6 mths pregnant ,i still dont no wot happen still waiting for my daughters postmortam i went threw 17hrs of laubour and it was worst time of my life.I am having trouble burying her cos i cant have her head stone wiv her great granparents and i can only hav something that cemertry want me to hav cos they is not enough room where my grandparents are they said they is another area in cemtery opening up in a years time if i wnt to have the headstone i want but can not face waiting that long.
my family and friends have been great cos i never had my ex around,i feel so lonely n un happy still thought,i hate feeling the way i do.what can i do to sort my self out?
im seeing a cousellor but i feel it not working,i am ment to be going back to work in march o8 but i am a baby consultant and i don't think i can face work and friends there.

Last edited by dani1; 02-25-2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: because they got my baby sex wrong at the hospital,i actually had a boy.But still fighting to change the sex and name.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2007, 09:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User
Re: losing my daughter at 24wks summer olivia jade (weight270grms)

I am so sorry for your loss and what you have been through. It is nice to have someone that can relate and knows how you feel. I am glad you found this board. I personally haven't been through what you have, I misscarried at five weeks. This is a great place to find support. You will get through this, but it might take some time to heal. Emotional scars may not be visible to the eye, but hurt just as bad. I hope you have a healthy recovery both physically and emotionally.

The Following User Says Thank You to blue_eyed_girl For This Useful Post:
dani1 (11-04-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2007, 11:21 AM   #3
(female)

browneyed-babe HB User

i am sorry for your loss, I cannot begin to undestand how u feel. My m/c was at 10 weeks but stopped growing at 5-6.
My best friend had a m/c at 6months and it was a beautiful little girl who lived for only a few hours. She had her cremated in a beautiful urn and she is with her forever now. This could be something you may want to think about.
Please take care, our prayers are with you.

The Following User Says Thank You to browneyed-babe For This Useful Post:
dani1 (11-04-2010)
Old 12-06-2007, 01:18 AM   #4
(female)

wen10 HB User

Dear Dani,
i am so sorry for your loss, it's going to take time to beable to cope with this. Please do not rush back to work take time for yourself to recover as your body both physically and mentally have been through the mill!
A friend of mine went into labour at the week end only to find the baby's heartbeat had stopped when she arrived at hospital, it is such a sad and difficult time. I do sympathise with you Dani and assure you that you are not alone.
Takecare.
wenXXX.

The Following User Says Thank You to wen10 For This Useful Post:
dani1 (11-04-2010)
Closed Thread