It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
(female)

goldmanm415 HB User
i just passed some clots in the toilet - is it a miscarriage or what?

i just past some clots in the toilet is it a misscarriage or what

Old 01-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WhiskersOnKittens HB User
Re: i just past some clots in the toilet is it a misscarriage or what

If you're pregnant, and have had heavy bleeding or cramping it would be a good idea to see a doctor asap. Unfortunately passing clots while pregnant can be a sign of miscarriage, however I hope this isn't the case for you! I would get to a doctor and they would be able to give you some more information, or possibly send you for an ultrasound or blood tests to find out what's going on.

Whiskers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #3
(female)

ruth1986 HB User
Unhappy Re: i just past some clots in the toilet is it a misscarriage or what

hi i am not 100% sure i was pregnant in the first place, more like 70% sure if anybody understands what i mean, i suffer with polycistic ovaries.up untill last wednesday i had sore breast, sickness etc the usuall possible signs of pregnancy but then thursday morning i wake up in so much pain i couldnt not believe, there was blood everywhere and its still pouring out of me a week later, i've passed blood clots but i also passed a large...,well i can only discribe as another clot or tissue like object but it looked different from everything else, have i had a miscarriage?

Old 01-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

That sounds like what a miscarriage looks like, indeed. But it's hard to say unless you were able to catch some of the tissue. I would still say get yourself to a doctor ASAP. If you have had a miscarriage, they will need to make sure everything is out of the uterus. If there's anything left inside, it can cause infection, which can in turn lead to fertility problems later on. I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this! Mentally and emotionally it's a very tough experience to go through... But do go to the doctor, please!

Whiskers

Old 01-30-2008, 04:13 PM   #5
(female)

ruth1986 HB User

am too scared to go to doctors or hospital just my luck its hard for me to get pregnant anyway and when i do i miscarry. i best force myself to doctors in the morning thanx for the advice i'll be back intouch with the news

Old 01-30-2008, 07:54 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

I totally understand you being afraid to go to the doctors... But I hope you did, for your own good! For all we know, it may NOT of even been a miscarriage, but better safe than sorry, right? I'd just hate for you to get an infection or something because of not following up with the doctor... You know? I'm not saying you would--I believe there are plenty of women who miscarry, and their bodies get rid of everything as it should without any problems at all, and no procedure is needed at all to help clean out the uterus. However I'm sure you don't want to risk it (however small the risk may be). Are you still bleeding by the way? Let me know how everything goes! Good luck.

Whiskers

Old 02-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
(female)

ruth1986 HB User

i went to the doctors thursday, it was a miscarriage am heart broken and my recent ex is not the slightest bit bothered, i have to go to the hospital on tuesday for a pelvic scan to make sure i've passed everything.am so heart broken and depressed i just feel like killing myself anyways its now 1am so i best go to bed, will be intouch thanx for the advice xxxxx ruth xxxx

Old 03-16-2008, 06:07 PM   #8
(female)

ruth1986 HB User
Re: i just passed some clots in the toilet - is it a miscarriage or what?

well its now over a month and i think am over the worse only thing now is that every 2 weeks since it happened am now bleeding really badly :S

Closed Thread