It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #1
(female)

lalaandJJsmommy HB User
M/c and DNC today

I have been reading several of your blogs and have found encouragement in many ways. I am new to this site. I hit 13 weeks of pregnancy today. About 3 weeks ago I went to the OBGYN due to pain in my side. We did a u/s and found a cyst on my Left ovary 12 CM. I was scheduled to have surgery 5/13 because this would place me at 15 weeks pregnancy and it would pose less of a risk to our baby. Yesterday I went to the docs for pain in my side again and he listen to the heart rate and the rate was around 119. We also got my HCG levels taken and they were around 12650. I was placed on bedrest and the doctor told me to come back in today. I woke up this morning to get my other 2 kids off to school and found myself covered in blood. I went straight to the ER to find I loss my baby. I had an incomplete misscarriage. They could not find a heart rate on the baby and my cervix was dialated. I am so confused on what happened. The doctor brought me straight over and we had a DNC. He gave me the option to let the fetus pass but I refuse to go through that pain again. It goes back to 06 when I went into preterm labor with twins. I had loss one baby and the other was in decent health. I was in the hospital and miserable while it took over a week to pass my son Cape. MY son Jayden was born at 32 weeks and is going on 2 now! Has anyone ever experienced a DNC right after you loss the baby? How come yesterday they didnt keep me?? Im so confused!!! I am an emotional wreck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
(female)

starla9999 HB User
Re: M/c and DNC today

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaandJJsmommy View Post
I have been reading several of your blogs and have found encouragement in many ways. I am new to this site. I hit 13 weeks of pregnancy today. About 3 weeks ago I went to the OBGYN due to pain in my side. We did a u/s and found a cyst on my Left ovary 12 CM. I was scheduled to have surgery 5/13 because this would place me at 15 weeks pregnancy and it would pose less of a risk to our baby. Yesterday I went to the docs for pain in my side again and he listen to the heart rate and the rate was around 119. We also got my HCG levels taken and they were around 12650. I was placed on bedrest and the doctor told me to come back in today. I woke up this morning to get my other 2 kids off to school and found myself covered in blood. I went straight to the ER to find I loss my baby. I had an incomplete misscarriage. They could not find a heart rate on the baby and my cervix was dialated. I am so confused on what happened. The doctor brought me straight over and we had a DNC. He gave me the option to let the fetus pass but I refuse to go through that pain again. It goes back to 06 when I went into preterm labor with twins. I had loss one baby and the other was in decent health. I was in the hospital and miserable while it took over a week to pass my son Cape. MY son Jayden was born at 32 weeks and is going on 2 now! Has anyone ever experienced a DNC right after you loss the baby? How come yesterday they didnt keep me?? Im so confused!!! I am an emotional wreck.

Thats terrible what happened to you. I just had a miscarriage four days ago, and they let me go home without a dnc. Im wondering how long it will take for me to pass my baby. I'm scared to death. Is a dnc painfull? How long till you can go back to work after a dnc? Do you know? What exactly is an incomplete miscarriage?

Closed Thread