It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
(female)

NayNay3 HB User
Possible miscarriage?

Hi everyone,
I am on the pill but was bad last month about taking it and missed a pill and then did not always take my pills at the same time as I normally do. I take a pill where I do not get my period every month, so it was skipped this past month and I wouldn't have known if I was pregnant or not. This past week I had a traumatic event occur and did not take care of myself, hardly eating or sleeping. All of a sudden I started having light but very thick bleeding even though it is the middle of the month and nowhere near time for my period. The discharge is very dark and brown with lots of clumps, which is not at all normal for me. My sister had a miscarriage in the past and said that this was the type of bleeding she experienced.
I was wondering if anyone had ideas on whether this could indicate a miscarriage, or what might be happening.
Thanks so much!

Old 07-20-2008, 08:35 AM   #2
(female)

anxious25 HB User
Re: Possible miscarriage?

Is there pain from the middle of your back? Have you taken a pregnancy test? Stress and trauma can cause early menstrual cycles. If the color lightens by the end of the day I would say it's just an odd period... If not, it's probably an m/c.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread