It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2008, 11:21 AM   #1
(female)

wintry8 HB User
Could this have been a miscarriage?

Hi

About a 2 weeks ago I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant. A week ago I started having these severe cramps in my lowert abdomen. I woke up the one morning and I was bleeding heavily. I had strange purplish clots passing and it kept on like that for 5 days, the amount of days my period usually lasts.

Onthe third day I passed a big purpish and white clot, that had a little black dot in the middle.

All my pregnancy symptoms have disappeared, except, I don't really know if this is a pregnancy symptom at all, but my nipples are erect and sensitive almost all the time.

Could this have been a miscarriage? And, if so, could pyou explain what's wrong with my nipples?

Thank you so much

Old 08-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
(female)

Judy1975 HB User
Re: Could this have been a miscarriage?

This happend to me last sunday i was seven weeks ,go and get a ultra sound and make sure it has passed. About your nipples mine where the same they have just started to feel better.I Hope all goes well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2008, 02:42 AM   #3
(female)

wintry8 HB User

Make sure it has passed? Does this mean I might still be pregnant?

Or is it all over?

I looked at miscarried fetus's on the web and it looks like what I had.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

elainee HB User

Wintry,

I'm not doctor, but I'm sorry to say it does sound like you possibly had a miscarriage, I would go to your doctor and get checked out.

IF it was a miscarriage, it does take a little while for the pregnancy symptoms to wear off and your hcg levels to decline. So it would be normal to still feel the symptoms for a while later although they should start to decrease xx

Old 10-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #5
(female)

wintry8 HB User

Hi everyone... Well as you see I had a miscarriage in August. My fiance and I tried again and was happy when we got a positive pregnancy test.. Except on the fifth week, bad cramping and heavy bleeding again. Can't afford an ob/gyn right now so just wondering... Was it a miscarriage? Haven't gotten my period this month and am supposed to be on it now. Could it be delayed because of the possible miscarriage?

Also, after the bleeding my symptoms all vanished again. Except my aureolas are still bigger than normal.

Last edited by wintry8; 10-28-2008 at 01:25 AM.

Old 11-17-2008, 10:54 PM   #6
(female)

Questionss HB User

I'm so sorry you are going through this. It does sound like you could have had a miscarriage. The only way to know for sure is to get your hcg levels checked and possibly an ultrasound.
Take care....

Old 12-21-2008, 08:46 PM   #7
(female)

b12345 HB User

Hi

erm Im not really sure what to say except i felt last month as though i were pregnant.... my breast literally exploded, were veiny and sore and such which i have read is a big pregnancy sign, had insomnia and was feeling very sick all the time, but then i had my bleed as regular so assumed i wasnt pregnant. Now though, i have been bleeding and cramping, less than two weeks after my period (which was diff from usual) and the bleeding is weird, ultra heavy, and really bright red blood with clots in it.... is this a miscarriage? i have been feeling very weepy etc, and this has been going on for a few days now, although today i had two kind of sessions (i dont know how to say it) where it felt like huge lumps passing and there were lots of clots in the blood... err is this a miscarriage? i dont know.... im not sure how to feel.... and im too scared to go to the dr.... if it is, does anyone know how long i wil bleed for?

thanks

Closed Thread