It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
(female)

dizzygurl17 HB User
ectopic pregnancy?

good day!

sorry but i'm really scared and i can't ask anyone else.

i am quite sure i had a miscarriage last aug28 coz i bled heavily and passed balls of blood and more. morning sickness also stopped. i havent had fever. (and no, i did not do anything to abort the baby)

but i am concerned coz i've read that shoulder pain may mean that i had ectopic pregnancy. also, i am still bleeding lightly occasionally. it's been 9 days now and the bleeding comes and goes.

am i still at risk of other problems even if i think i have miscarried comletely?

please help me. i can not go to the doctor because i have no money. and i can't let anyone in my family know. i am kinda stuck at home and i don't want them to suspect anything by telling them that i had to go to the hospital. i will go to the hospital though if i am greatly in danger. please help me. thank you very much.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
(female)

Paye HB User
Re: ectopic pregnancy?

dizzygurl,

I don't have any good advice to offer, but are you having shoulder pain and are you feeling sick in any way? There is always risk for infection, but it's hard to know without going to the dr. I'm sorry you are having to go through this!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
(female)

Ladybandit08 HB User

I am going through the same thing. I had a miscarriage last tuesday. They told me they didnt see anything in my tubes and that it looked to be a complete miscarriage or about to be one. I spotted until this sat when i bled a lot with clots and all.
I am still convinced something more is wrong and that its in my tubes. I have a lot of anxiety about it.
My HCG at the ER was 949 then a couple days later 409..so it is falling but i am still a nervous wreck about it being ectopic.
I have been sick to my stomach all day, and have been told its probably due to stress and taking a lot of pain killers. who knows. I started dry heaving and feel like ive pulled a muscle ..one place being my shoulder, my shoulder hurts sometimes. ugh!
I just wanted to tell my story and let you know you are not alone. sending lots of hugs! Take care!

Old 09-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #4
(female)

dizzygurl17 HB User

thanks! that shoulder pain sure got me paranoid! but it's kinda gone now.
i really hope that we're both fine. anyways, your doctor told you that there's nothing to worry about so you shouldn't be scared now.
but still, the whole experience has been kinda freaky, right?

thank god for the internet, i finally found someone to talk to about stuffs like these.
and thank you for those who tried to help! =)

Closed Thread