It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
(female)

Amirah27 HB User
Question Have I miscarriaged early?

Hi. Am suppose to recieve my AF on the 21st of this month, but last night which was the 14th i started to get very heavy cramping though i have been cramping lately and thought it was implantation pain since it was day 7dpo, anyhow i got this brownish like blood and runy too but it was just that moment after i wiped it was gone, i put on a pad 4 the overnight and when checked the next morning (today) there was nothing there but still heavy cramping with very frequent urination as has been the last week or so. This mid afternoon i started very light blood pink to slight red in colour and by late after noon it started to increase with colour change to dark red and looks thicker too. Just 4more info for the past month i was having a reoccuring infection but did take medication and was cleared also been having very sore lower back for past week and so with sore breasts though it stoped few days ago. My question is, IS this just a one week early period which i wasnt expecting? Pregnancy? which i think not after seen the blood? Early miscarriage which i think is somehow and if u think so, Is very early miscarridge meant to bleed? Can i do HPT while this blood is occuring? Please advice needed b4 i see doc on monday! Thnx in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
(female)

StephMA HB User
Re: Have I miscarriaged early?

To be honest, it sounds like it could be a Urinary Tract Infection. Frequent urination and lower back pain (kidney pain?) is why I think this. Many women have sore breasts a week before their period, so they may not even be related.

I urge you to see a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2008, 12:07 AM   #3
(female)

Amirah27 HB User
Re: Have I miscarriaged early?

This morning am really starting to feel like i've miscarried what started with light and pinkish in colour is now flowing and a lot darker with clots. 2day is sunday i wil c the doc first thing in the morning.

Closed Thread