It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
(female)

lisajanexxx HB User
Depression - miscarriage

Hi there all.

Im 23, off work, due to the illness.
In February I had a missed miscarriage, which was so upsetting as it was missed, I went for a 13 week scan and baby all ready died, this was surgically removed under anaethesia.

Today im finding life bad, and the Boyfriend does not understand, loosing a baby around the time his 15 yr old sister gets pregnant with twins. Obviously I wasnt happy, and this is unbelievable that a girl who is still at school and is still a child has the oppurtunity than me. But in his eyes its get on with it. I grieve almost everyday, because i lost something that I wanted so bad.

So nw you can probably see why im having a bad life at the moment. Men/Males never understand, this is why I find it hard to have relationships, I need the support, Yes? My parents are there, but there are 2 forms off love.
I could go on and on forever, but whats the point.

Last edited by Administrator; 04-16-2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: edited: discuss miscarriage here, and other issues on the appropriate board. Thanks.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:20 AM   #2
(female)

pinkyXstary HB User
Re: Depression - miscarriage

his lisajane.

First of all im so sorry about your loss my heart really goes out to you.

I know what your going through, my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and i suffered the misscarage on monday evening. It was pretty horrific and i was sent to hospital.

My baby was due 3 months after my fiance's brother and his girlfriends baby. And i know what you mean about being angry.

His brother takes drugs and has had more women that hot dinners, he has one baby due in october by one girl (which he is now denying) and one due in novemeber with his current fling. She smokes alot of weed and drinks heavily. They went for a scan today and found out the sex of their baby and it's very healthy.

I could cry in anger over this because it's just not fair but sadly that is how life is. God works in mysterious ways but i am confident that all of us who want so badly will get there one day

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2009, 09:21 AM   #3
(female)

Marie84 HB User

I had a miscarriage last year. That baby was due one month after my sister AND my sister-in-laws babies. The three cousins would have been born within a month of each other. It was hard at first, but it does get easier, I promise. Now I am due in August and my nephew and niece will be around 7 months when he is born. So they will still be close in age once they all get out of the baby stage. And now (although you can never be happy about a miscarriage) I look back and realize that it worked out just right. My family had time to get over the other new babies, just in time to get excited for mine....and I have had more time to prepare (physically and financially) for this one.
So it does get easier, and you will get pregnant again.
New baby: Due 08 08 09!

Old 07-31-2009, 11:27 PM   #4
(female)

prettypink HB User

I had a miscarriage back in November. It was one of 2 miscarrigaes. It is never easy to lose something that you already have hopes and dreams for. I was 16 weeks and it was possibly twins. The baby would have been due in May. I had a severe car accident around the same time as I would have already had my baby in May. I was badly hurt and still at home because of the accident. Sometimes life has a way of making things happen for a reason. Had I had the baby and was in the car, the baby would have been dead. And the baby been at home, I would have not been able to take care of it. And my husband would be working to support me, his injured wife and our baby.
Men can't understand what it is that we go through, simply because they are men. They don't have those hormones, those feeling of life growing inside them. And I know it's hard to hear people say to just move on but you have to believe that maybe they are saying it because they don't want to see you hurt.
I know it's hard to find happinness but you have to have faith and believe that life, happiness is just around the corner.

Closed Thread