It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
(female)

Kierstynsmommy HB User
Empty and Alone..

At times life feels empty, even though I am really thankful for my boys as one is 19 month and the other 8 wks.
I still have this emptyness that I am missing out on what was mine almost 3 years ago, I lost my daughter when she was 2 wks old..
Eddie (my Hubby) still thinks that things happen for a reason and life just needs to go on.
Some days it's hard for me to do just that.. Except what has been taken from me.. Why can't I let go of this anger and frustration?
Easter was really hard on me as I seen little girls in cute little dresses and for that I am jeolous and it's usually just around the holidays I wish I could get back what was taken from me...
I am sorry, I am not usually like this, SELFISH
but I am just hurting and I would do anything in the world to make this stop as Eddie doesn't talk to me much about our daughter and even though I tell him that it hurts, he usually says, she's gone and by talking about her just keeps you greiveing so what's the point.. We have other children to worry about and care for..
Why do men have to be so cruel??
I feel like I am greiving for my daughter by myself as no one wants to talk about her when I do..
Has anyone else felt so alone because they don't get much support from there hubby??
Hugs, Michelle

Closed Thread