It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
(female)

vanaja HB User
My baby born and died after 2 days, Enable to find what was wrong.

My baby born and died after 2 days, Enable to find what was wrong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2009, 11:05 PM   #2
(female)

Stonepile HB User
Re: My baby born and died after 2 days, Enable to find what was wrong.

Vanaja,
I am so sorry! I know that you a hurting. Is there anything that I can do to comfort you? Do you have someone near that you are able to share your feelings with? Is this your first pregnancy? Do you have any other children. I will be praying for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2009, 03:03 AM   #3
(female)

vanaja HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonepile View Post
Vanaja,
I am so sorry! I know that you a hurting. Is there anything that I can do to comfort you? Do you have someone near that you are able to share your feelings with? Is this your first pregnancy? Do you have any other children. I will be praying for you.
hi, thanks for your reply.
I would like to know what are the possibilities for such as case, We're not able to get any think.. our doctor reports says every was normal then how did happen??

Old 05-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #4
(female)

Stonepile HB User

I am not a doctor, but maybe if you give some more information there will be others who know more than I do that will be able to help you. Maybe you could tell if the baby was full term when it was born. If not, how many weeks were you when you had the baby? Did you get to see the baby after you delivered? Were you and the baby at home or the hospital when the baby died? Did you get to spend time with the baby after that? Has there been any other similar situation with your Mom or Sister? I do not know what the custom is for this situation in your country. Did they do any testing to find out if there was any genetic abnormality? Maybe some of the answers to these questions will help others to have an idea. I hope that it isn't too emotionally difficult for you to answer these questions.

How are you doing? Are you able to sleep at night? Are you able to do your work during the day? Do you have someone with which you can share your feelings?

When bad things happen it is normal to be angry and to seek meaning for why it occurred. Sometimes in life we aren't given the privilege to see why things happened the way they did. I hope that this will not be the case for you. Hang in there and let's see who responds to your additional information.

Closed Thread