It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
(female)

juicylover HB User
miscarriage at 7 weeks, still have pregnancy stmptoms

Hi everyone, My OB told me i had lost my baby at 7 or 8 weeks which was about two weeks ago and today she told me that my HCG levels were back down to 5 but i still have my pregnancy symptoms the only symptom i dont have is my boobs stoped hurting like 3 or 4 weeks ago, but i do pee alot and also my head hurts and my back hurts ALOT is this normal? is it possible that i could have been pregnant with twins and lost one? also arnt you suppoced to have an ultrasound to confirm that youv lost your baby? my OB didnt mention one at all all she said was to keep getting blood work done because i told her i still have symptoms and that shed call me as soon as my levels came back in. help?

Last edited by juicylover; 05-14-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Old 05-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
(female)

Karen128 HB User
Re: miscarriage at 7 weeks, still have pregnancy stmptoms

I'm sorry to see that no one replied to you and sorry for your bad news. Did you end up miscarrying for sure? If your back hurts, that could be a sign of ectopic which can be very dangerous. I'm surprised they didn't do an US to confirm and make sure it wasn't ectopic.

How are you doing now?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Hope2Heal HB User
Re: miscarriage at 7 weeks, still have pregnancy stmptoms

Yes you could still be pregnant. when I was going to deliver my son we did a tour of the hospital and I met a couple. She was delivering the same week as me and had lost the baby's twin very early on. Before that she had miscarried a single baby. She ended up getting pregnant again right away after the delivery of the single twin.

The other side of it is that your body could be in a state of denial. Like after my 36 week old baby died at birth, I was convinced there was still another one in there for like a month after. I FELT a baby kicking still (phantom kicks it is called) and still retained some pregnancy symptoms which eventually went away.

Get it checked out to be safe.

The good news for me, I did have another baby one year later I got pregnant and now have a wonderful and healthy 3 year old boy.

good luck

Closed Thread