It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
(female)

Aoifley HB User
Missed miscarriage :(

2 days ago i went into hospital at about 4 in the morning with a ache in my stomach and an odd sharp pain and heavy fresh blood with clots i was soo scared because i was 18 weeks pregnant untill i went to the gynogaliest where he scaned the baby and felt around my belly and then done a spectrum or something where they look inside to see the cervix he told me everything was fine and that it was normal and if i was still bleeding to come back in the morning.

i woke up again at about 10 feeling amazingly happy that the baby was fine untill i went to the toilet where there was more bleedin so i woke my boyfriend and we went over to the hospital and a nurse done as scan and said there was no heart beat and even tried to listen for one and my heart sank! she told me that she'd get a doctor and just confirm what she thought and he did he tell me the baby had died at 16 weeks!

i couldnt believe it and i still dont! it hurts so much i actually feel my heart breaking more and more everyday and i've never felt soo alone even tho i have everyone suporting me i just dont know what to do with myself i had already started planning things and thinking bout my future and what pram or cot i was going to buy. i really didn't think this would happen after 12 weeks

My baby would of been born 2 november and i would of called her Ella Rose

I MISS HER SO MUCH

Last edited by Administrator; 05-31-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: please use whole words, not abbreviations. Thanks.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
(female)

sleepynolan HB User
Re: Missed miscarriage:(

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear that sad news. I know about missed miscarriages, I have had 2 of them.....You have to let it all out, cry, scream, shout, stamp your feet, curl up in the fetal position and just cry....it hurts so much, i know.

It does get better though, you will never stop missing her, or loving her, but the pain will get better, as each day passes.

My thoughts are with you....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
(female)

Aoifley HB User

hello just to let you know that i went into hospital at 8 inthe morning after takin tables to soften my cervix 4 d&c at 10 my waters broke and i had contractions untill 11.30 when i was in surgry and had to deliever the baby i had happy to know that my baby girl had been born and not scraped out piece by piece i then woke up in a pool of blood and in alot of pain

now im just upset and lonely an empty i miss her soo much

Ella Rose born -1 june 2009
died -1 june 2009

Old 06-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
(female)

Karen128 HB User

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Old 10-22-2009, 11:47 AM   #5
(female)

northcarolina73 HB User

I have just recently found out I was pregnant. I have had really sharp pains and some spotting. I have even felt like I was having a contraction.About to weeks ago it felt like something was about to come out of me but nothing did. I still have pains and more frequent spooting. Am I having a missed miscarriage? Anyone please help!

Old 11-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
(female)

josiebiggs HB User

I am so sorry for your loss. My baby was due in December of 2009 and I am having a hard time. The pain when losing a baby is unimaginable. I do need someone to relate too. I want my baby back. Does that make sense?

Old 11-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #7
(female)

Aoifley HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by josiebiggs View Post
I am so sorry for your loss. My baby was due in December of 2009 and I am having a hard time. The pain when losing a baby is unimaginable. I do need someone to relate too. I want my baby back. Does that make sense?
Really sorry to here that and it makes perfect sense i still miss my baby everyday and wish i cud hold her right now n wish everything cud be ok
< edited >
xo

Last edited by hb-mod; 11-07-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Please don't post personal information, or email address, per Posting Policy. Thanks!

Closed Thread