It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
(female)

Snookiebow HB User
Question What is going on?

I am 42 years old and have 4 children. We are not trying to get pregnant, but I think I may have been. I hate going to the doctor. I got my period on June 5th. Normally I am have a 28 day cycle, give or take a day. The end of June I started getting some weird sensive feelings in my breast, like I think I'm pg. I finally got my period on July 5. 31 days after the first day of my last period. It started as a normal period, the next day all of a sudden I had severe cramping for 2 hours then it was gone. I passed some clots and then everything seemed normal. My period ended on July 10. Sunday mornin, July 12 I started spotting again and have had light bright red bleeding all day today.
What is going on? I've had a slight headache the past two days. Was I pg? Is this normal? When will it stop?
I hate to call the doctor, unless I have to.

Snookie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
(female)

Karen128 HB User
Re: What is going on?

Did you stop bleeding soon? It's possible it was a pregnancy, but it could also be your hormones changing too. If it was a pregnancy it was a "chemical pregnancy" since you were just a few days late and your body should be able to take care of itself without seeing a Dr. Especially since the bleeding is not severe. It could be a sign of perimopause too, as that causes irregular cycles that can be very heavy or very faint. I've started to get hormonal headaches right before my period, which is something I never had before. Hopefully you'll get back to more regular and less painful periods.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2009, 07:49 AM   #3
(female)

Snookiebow HB User
Re: What is going on?

I stopped bleeding that Wednesday, so an extra 3 days. My headaches have continued. My eyes are getting worse so I went to the opthamologist and he did say I needed stronger lenses and 95% of all headaches are not due to problems with the eyes. That doesn't make sense as my eyes hurt too when I have these dull headaches. I guess I chalk it up to menopause/hormone changes. I hate to run from dr. to dr., test to test to get no answers.

Thanks,

Snookie

Closed Thread