It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
(female)

babyjasmine HB User
Unhappy Is feeling better a bad sign?

I'm 8 weeks along, and have had fatigue, nausea, cramping and tender breasts the whole time. Today I am suddenly feeling better, but am not bleeding or cramping. I have had a miscarriage before, but this doesn't feel the same. Is it a bad sign that I am suddenly feeling better in my first trimester?

Old 08-21-2009, 05:18 AM   #2
(female)

RachP02 HB User
Re: Is feeling better a bad sign?

No, feeling better is not a bad sign. It could just be that your hormones are starting to level out. I remember thinking the same thing. I had miscarried 2 times before this pregnancy (Im currently 33 weeks). So when I got pregnant this time I was very aware of all my symptoms. I was nauseous all the time, my boobs were killing me, I was tired, etc. All of a sudden at about 9 weeks, it stopped. I of course panicked. I wanted the symptoms to be really bad to be sure that I was still indeed pregnant. I was praying for the symptoms to come back, but they didn't. I talked to my doctor & she said a lot of people start to feel better around then. I thought I was supposed to feel like **** for at least 12 weeks, but I didn't, in fact I didn't feel pregnant at all! But little by little my stomach was expanding, and then I finally starting feeling kicks after 20 weeks (and then of course I obsessed over them, why isn't the baby kicking everyday?!?) I think it is very common to freak out & worry especially when you've had a previous miscarriage. Try to relax, try not to stress. As long as you're not cramping or bleeding then you should be fine. I know I won't be 100% stress free until I see this baby in 7 weeks, but you should try your best to enjoy the time & not let your fears take over too much. God bless!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread