It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
(female)

sjs20 HB User
Who can i talk to??

I have just turned 20, i was with my boyfriend for 9 months, when i found out he and my sister were having an relationship behind my back.
4 week after this all came out i was admitted to hospital, where they told me i was 12 weeks pregnant, and i was miscarrying.
i dont have anyone i can talk to that knows how i am feeling.
it has been a week since my miscarriage, and it does not seem to be getting any easier to handle.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
(female)

faygeo HB User
Re: Who can i talk to??

i am not in the same situation as you reltionship wise but i know how it feels emotionally to go through a miscarriage at that point in your pregnancy. i just miscarried on halloween night. i was 13 weeks pregnant. i can tell you that it takes time to heal emotionally from losing a baby no matter how far along you were. the physical pain heals long before the emotional pain does. it does get better over time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
(female)

Aimz20 HB User
Re: Who can i talk to??

as faygeo has said it does take time to heal. on the 5th of september i miscarried at 3 months i didnt no i was miscarrying none of the docs told me but i guessed they had the idea as there used to it.

ive had to deal with it in my own time an that is all you can do. I will say though that you will never ever forget what has happened to you. I miscarried naturally and its the worse thing ever to go through being a women. I am also 20 years old by the way.

at the moment you might not see any point in the future it does get easier but people grieve in different ways so its natural to feel the way do.

my husband wasnt allowed to stay with me wen i was miscarrying so i felt all alone an that was bad enough but going through what we had was traumatic.

telling my hubby i had miscarried was the hardest thing ever

Last edited by moderator2; 11-08-2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: posted contact info - please read the posting rules

Closed Thread