It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

kittyroo HB User
Did I miscarry?

After reading all your stories, I'm not so sure. All my miscarriages in the past have been the missed miscarriage followed by D&C. THis time, I'm 7 weeks and just bleeding. No pain and just one clot. I don't know. I woke up at midnight on Wednesday in a puddle of blood and I thought, ooops, this is it. I went and sat on the toilet and passed quite a bit of blood and the one clot. I felt awful and wasn't quite sure what to do. No pain at all, though. I used a large, thick overnight menstrual pad and went back to bed. When I woke the pad was totally saturated. For the rest of the day, I just bled like a period. On and off red and black. Five days have now passed and I don't know what to think. It's tapered off just like a period.

I can't imaging the little peanut surviving that initial flood, but I don't know. I've had nothing like the trauma you ladies have suffered through.

I am grateful for not having to have another D&C, however. THis would have been my fourth. I can't believe that in the long run multiple D&C don't do some kind lasting damage.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:02 AM   #2
(female)

Aimz20 HB User
Re: Did I miscarry?

it could of been a complete miscarriage but i wouldnt know for certain have you been to see your GP about it ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
(female)

faygeo HB User

i would go to the dr just to make sure that it was a complete m/c. i had a m/c on the 31st of october and am still bleeding because its not complete yet. if its not complete you could damage yourself and get an infection. my ob is monitoring me closely because i chose to m/c naturally. i was 13 wks when i m/c'd

Old 11-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

kittyroo HB User

Thank you, that is good to know. I am still bleeding in tiny dribs and drabs, so one can't help but wonder. Thanks for the input, I'll do that.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have such a history of miscarriage that mine didn't surprise me. Nor was I as far along as you. I'm so sorry.

Closed Thread