It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2009, 07:15 AM   #1
(female)

Quin1823 HB User
Unhappy So lost after my stillbirth

I lost my son on May 28th at 21 weeks. I am so lost right now. I feel so alone. I am always uneasy and think that something bad is going to happen. I also think about my breathing all the time and I start to panic. This is the main thing i wish would go away. I have never had any of these issues until I lost my son. I can't seem to relax at all. I just found out that I am expecting again and i am so scared thatI wont be a good mom or that I wont love this baby.Have any of you ever gone through this?

Old 11-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

friendsville HB User
Re: So lost after my stillbirth

I hope I am not intruding,but I have had huge success with my anxiety with Lorazapam,
(Ativan).I have someone helping me with errands,etc,and that person had a "full term"
baby boy removed.She was blessed with a little girl,but it was no picnic for her and her entire family. God bless....Bill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
(female)

roseyellow HB User
Smile Re: So lost after my stillbirth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quin1823 View Post
I lost my son on May 28th at 21 weeks. I am so lost right now. I feel so alone. I am always uneasy and think that something bad is going to happen. I also think about my breathing all the time and I start to panic. This is the main thing i wish would go away. I have never had any of these issues until I lost my son. I can't seem to relax at all. I just found out that I am expecting again and i am so scared thatI wont be a good mom or that I wont love this baby.Have any of you ever gone through this?
I experienced two stillborns,both at 32 wks.gestation.I have gone through what you are going through.You think the world is going to end,you think that something will happen to the unborn baby,you get so worked up/worried that it causes the breathing problems.First off,how are you dealing with all of this?Have you gone to talk to a health professional?Talked to anyone besides your partner?It is scary,however,you now have another life to think about again.If you pray,continue doing so.Were the reason(s)for the stillborn medical related?If yes,get that checked out.Mine were medical related,and I went on to have two wonderful(albeit preemie)sons,both are now in their teens.Try to relax,go for walks,do whatever you have to do to ease you fears.You will love this new baby,you will be a good mom as well.You'are understandably scared,however,you need to start living again,in order to be able to love and be a good mom to the new baby...I did it,so can you,I know that you can...

Old 02-13-2010, 11:02 AM   #4
(female)

jmm620 HB User

i haven't visited a doctor yet, but i wanted to get someones opinion who's had a misscarriage..yesterday i had sex with my boyfriend, i don't know if i was pregnant or not. but after we were done i went to the bathroom; and i noticed bright red blood, and now i'm not experiencing a little pressure/cramping in my lower abdomine; should i be worried?

Old 02-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #5
(female)

jmm620 HB User

i'm new at this, so i don't know if this is being sent through or not..but i needed some advice from people that have been through this before; i have no idea if i'm pregnant or not. but if i am; then it'd be at least 5 1/2 weeks, but yesterday me and my partner had sex and after i went to the bathroom and noticed bright red blood..and today, i hvae no bleeding but only slight lower abdonimal pains and bad back pains..should i be worried?

Closed Thread