It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
(female)

A20 HB User
Question What's happening?????

I'm 19 and I havnt gotten my expected period for 8 days. So I took a pregnancy test on Monday and it was positive so in freak mode I took3 more they said positive but the last two the positive line got lighter and lighter. For awhile (before I took the tests) I was experiencing constipation mood swings and feeling like I'm gunna get sick but never did they usually lasted for like 5 min. Throughout the week I've been trying to get in to see a doctor but either they don't have time or are way to expensive so I decided to go to planned parenthood but when I went she asked if I was feeling any pain or discumfort and I told her for about a week I've been experiencing this feeling like I get right before my period but nothing has shown no spotting or anything. She said she couldn't see me because of the pain she would need another person. The discomfort only last about 5 min and come throughout the day. Now it is Friday and I havnt experienced being really hungry, any upset stomach anymore. The constipation and random discomfort is still here so have I miscarried am I going too ohh also my breast hurt for awhile and no longer do anymore. Please help!!!!

Old 11-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
(female)

faygeo HB User
Re: What's happening?????

i would go to the er if you cant afford to go to the dr. at least at the er you wont have to apy up front and you can know for sure what is going on with you and your unborn baby. good luck adn let us know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread