It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
(female)

Hannah1982 HB User
Red face Miscarriage, Blood Clot, Help!?

Hi, I'm a 16 year old female. I've been taking Seasonique since the summer and my period was not due for a few more weeks.

A about 1 week ago, I noticed that I was bleeding very lightly and it was a brownish color. I also was experiencing slight nausea/vomiting. A few days later, I started getting cramps and bleeding much more heavily. When I weighed myself, I realized that I had lost almost 10lbs in just 2 days.

My "period" continued to get worse and worse in the next few days as well as the cramps. Last night, I had the worst backache that I have ever had. It was almost unbearable.

This morning, the backache was gone as well as the nausea/vomiting but I do still have my "period." This afternoon, while on the toilet, I felt this giant blob of something coming out of my vagina. When I looked, there was this big, fleshy, gooey, bloody, greyish/greenish THING coming out of me. It was big enough that I could feel it coming out.

Now, I have had blood clots before, but NEVER this big. That is why I'm concerned that it is something different...like a miscarriage or something. I recently bought pregnancy tests because I thought that I might be pregnant and if I were, I would have been around 4 or 5 weeks along.

Anyways, can anybody help me? I'm happy to provide any additional information if you need it.

Thanks!

Old 01-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
(female)

nsalvatici HB User
Re: Miscarriage, Blood Clot, Help!?

Hi, Please go to the doctor and get checked out if you haven't already. I had a miscarriage last summer and was about 6 weeks pregnant and it was basically like the worst cramps and bleeding ever. Now, when starting the pill years ago, I had similar symptoms with breakthrough bleeding but never that extreme. After that happened, and I'm not on the pill, when I would ovulate, I would pass something similar to what you said where I was scared wondering what the hell just came out of me. If you can, just go get checked. You know that when something coming out of you is green in anyway, it is usually an infection. Are you or were you running a fever? How are you feeling now?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
(female)

Hannah1982 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsalvatici View Post
Hi, Please go to the doctor and get checked out if you haven't already. I had a miscarriage last summer and was about 6 weeks pregnant and it was basically like the worst cramps and bleeding ever. Now, when starting the pill years ago, I had similar symptoms with breakthrough bleeding but never that extreme. After that happened, and I'm not on the pill, when I would ovulate, I would pass something similar to what you said where I was scared wondering what the hell just came out of me. If you can, just go get checked. You know that when something coming out of you is green in anyway, it is usually an infection. Are you or were you running a fever? How are you feeling now?
I don't actually have a thermometer so I have no idea about the fever! But I feel fine. I haven't had cramps for a few hours, no backache, no nausea or vomiting. I still have my "period" though.

Just to clear things up, the "green" wasn't a neon green or anything. It was more of a mucus-ey color, like a faded green. But still green nonetheless. I had noticed little bloody, booger-like things coming out of me weeks ago but I have no idea what they were.

Also, I can't exactly get to the doctors anytime soon...I have a doctors appt on the 24th of January. I have never been to the gynocologist but I should be going to my first appointment very soon...

Old 01-27-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
(female)

Tulsi HB User

Hi Hannah, sorry to hear that you have to go through this.. please see a doctor asap.. if you are still bleeding heavily.. you might go into emergency to make sure everything is fine and get the right treatment at the right time..

Closed Thread