It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
(female)

Tulsi HB User
Confused with diagnosis on 18weeks M/c

last month when I had a m/c our doctor said it was placental abruption..But now, the doc who did my D&C said it was not placenta abruption but could be infection. We consulted another doctor and he said all the results look normal. doesnt look like placenta abruption and nor could be infection. He said next time we will take more care and do more ultrasounds to ensure that it was no cervix competent or anything else.. because it seems cervix may open and close immediately .. Also, I am still waiting to get a period.. it has been more than 6 weeks.. This new doc has asked us some blood tests and also HSG..
so thoroughly confused what could have been the cause for the first one.. it has been more than a month but it is still difficult for me to get over what happened.. has anybody had a successful pregnancy after having the first miscarriage at 18weeks with no proper reasons..

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Newly diagnosed, Low tsh, normal T3, T4, very confused about diagnosis and treatment teddybear111 Thyroid Disorders 2 12-17-2009 01:29 AM
Confused about Asberger diagnosis gracc Autism Spectrum 10 10-06-2009 06:25 PM
Confused and muddled, with memory problems londonloves Brain & Nervous System Disorders 11 07-26-2009 11:17 PM
Confused with diagnosis appreciate some help azrose Acid Reflux / GERD 1 04-02-2008 12:28 PM
Confused - Is it or isn't it emsie4321 Cerebral Palsy 7 10-24-2006 04:38 AM