It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 12:33 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User
pregnancy loss at 21w6d

first and foremost, i am deeply sorry for all of your losses. and i regret to inform you, i will be joining in your recovery.

my husband and i just gave birth to our twins, blake richard and kamryn olivia on saturday july 24th. they were 21w6d. i was admitted to the hospital being 4 cm dialated with baby a's membrane bulging through the cervix. due to the exposed membrane, there was a high risk of infection, which was present. we were forced to deliver both babies. blake was born and passed (stillborn) at 4:08pm, and kamryn was born at 4:45pm and passed at 5:52pm.

the moments we shared holding our children was the greatest yet most horrifying time in my life. such a bitter sweet delivery, knowing i would see my children but that they may not be alive or be alive long. my husband and i got home from the hospital yesterday with the heaviest of hearts, not coming home with our children.

i just wanted to share an inkling of my story, and ask for your prayers through this trying time, as i pray for all of you through yours.

god bless all of our angels in heaven

mommy to two beautiful angels
blake richard and kamryn olivia

Old 07-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB User
Re: pregnancy loss at 21w6d

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry for your losses.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2010, 10:41 PM   #3
(female)

Karen128 HB User

Cookie - I'm so sorry for your terrible loss. I remember you from the TTC boards and am so saddened to hear your story. I hope you can get the support you need to get through this grieving time.

I had a late miscarriage at 18 weeks March 16. The membranes ruptured early and I had to have a D&E. It does help me to share with people, and know you're not alone.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

GLSheridan HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemunster65 View Post
first and foremost, i am deeply sorry for all of your losses. and i regret to inform you, i will be joining in your recovery.

my husband and i just gave birth to our twins, blake richard and kamryn olivia on saturday july 24th. they were 21w6d. i was admitted to the hospital being 4 cm dialated with baby a's membrane bulging through the cervix. due to the exposed membrane, there was a high risk of infection, which was present. we were forced to deliver both babies. blake was born and passed (stillborn) at 4:08pm, and kamryn was born at 4:45pm and passed at 5:52pm.

the moments we shared holding our children was the greatest yet most horrifying time in my life. such a bitter sweet delivery, knowing i would see my children but that they may not be alive or be alive long. my husband and i got home from the hospital yesterday with the heaviest of hearts, not coming home with our children.

i just wanted to share an inkling of my story, and ask for your prayers through this trying time, as i pray for all of you through yours.

god bless all of our angels in heaven
Cookie,
I am so sorry for the losses of your babies. While you had them for only a short time, they will live within your heart forever.

Please take care of yourself over the next couple of weeks. I think that we're often expected to jump right back into our former lives after loss, but it's just not that easy. Allow yourself to cry and start to heal.

It's hard for people who have never experienced loss to relate to those who have sufferred the loss. Please know that you're encouraged to share your feelings and thoughts here in the public forum or you may message me privately.

Take care.

Old 08-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
Veteran
(female)

cookiemunster65 HB User

thank you everyone. words can not express our gratitude towards the love and support we have recieved from loved ones and from complete strangers. we know when the time is right, we will be blessed again, however the road to that will be long and tough.

thank you again, and my prayers to all of you as well.

mommy to two beautiful angels
blake richard and kamryn olivia

Old 08-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

anxiousme HB Useranxiousme HB Useranxiousme HB User

I'm very sorry for your loss. Your babies will be with you forever. I lost my daughter Amy (27wks) in 2003. I haven't been on this board in many years, but felt compelled to check in. The first post I read was yours. My heart feels for you and your husband. Your love will get you through these difficult times. Time heals but the memory never fades. I've worn an Angel necklace everyday since it happened in memory of Amy.

Be kind to yourselves, let family and friends carry you through.

Closed Thread