It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
(female)

cran HB User
finally pregnany..high beta levels and unknown due date

Hi there im new to this website

I just got conformation of pregnancy on aug 2nd. i had been nausiouse and very fatigued. went in for a blood test on july 28th and got a negative. my hcg level was 5.. I was not convinced so i waited 3days and took a hpt and got 3 positive so i went back to the dr. my beta levels were 62 aug. 2nd and then 1884 on aug 9th. my last period was june 10th through the 15th, completely normal - bad cramps and normal bleeding. but then i spotted from june 26th through july 10th. it was a very light flow and no cramping. so with the irregular bleeding im in the dark with a due date. had an ultra sound on aug 2nd also and nothing could be seen yet. My beta levels have doubled 5 times in 7 days, increasing 1822 in 7 days. is that normal? I know its alot of questions and I dont expect anyone to be able to give me an exact due date or anything but any information would be greatly appreciated!
thanks

also this is my second child i never had hcg levels tested or if i did wasnt told the levels by dr. had normal pregnancy.

Old 08-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
(female)

aphrodite62782 HB User
Re: finally pregnany..high beta levels and unknown due date

Hi! Welcome to the board. Your HCG levels going up is always good. It sounds to me like maybe you just aren't far enough along for the ultrasound to pick anything up yet. Your doctor will most likely wait a few weeks and have another one ordered. At this point all you can do is wait. I had a similar experience with irregular bleeding and was only able to find out my due date Last week. I am 10 weeks along now. When I had the first ultrasound done, they thought I was at 8 weeks according to my LMP and all they could see was a sack. They waited 2.5 weeks longer and found that I wasn't as far along as I thought. So don't worry. I'm sure everything is fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread