It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
(female)

susie20 HB User
Unhappy have i had a miscarriage? bleeding, cramps and tissue fleshy piece

i had been on the birth control pill for 2 months without a brake in between as i went abroad with my boyfriend and didnt want to be on my period while i was away. i finished the second pack of pills, missing just one pill out of the whole 2months, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but didnt think nothing of it as the pill was meant to stop pregnancy. so when i stopped the pill a couple of days after i was having really bad pains in my abdominal that felt like i was going to start my menstrual cycle i then went to the toilet and i had bleed but only slightly so i put a sanitary towell on, when i stood up off of the toilet i felt like something gushing out like i'd just bleed really heavily when i went to the toilet next there was this lump of tissue like fleshy piece about the size of a 50 pence coin and it had like a red bloody dot inside, i felt it and i just flushed it down the toilet. its been 2 days since this happened and im still having stomach pains. Also before this happened i was having what seemed like pregnancy symptoms even though i was on the birth control pill. I was frequently urinating, getting nausea, nipples became more sensitive and breasts enlarged, gained weight when i usually stay the same weight. if this was a miscarriage i would of only been 3 or 4 weeks pregnant. could this have been a miscarriage or could it be anything else. I never did a pregnancy test before this occured so i'm not sure if i was ever even pregnant and i'm too scared to tell a doctor or somebody close to me about this. if anyone else is going through this and knows what it actually is, please share it with me...
Please someone help and get back to me asap!
Susie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
(female)

StarDancer22 HB User
Re: have i had a miscarriage? bleeding, cramps and tissue fleshy piece

I've wondered the same thing... when i was with my ex boyfriend (when we were dating). I never used birht control and he never used a condom. A few times I had my period for the regular time. But it would get really heavy with huge clots almost the size of golf balls. I would have horrible cramping and my stomach was so tender to touch. Never felt sick or brest soreness/tenderness though. I dunno if that helps in anyway or not. Hope your okay tho!

Old 08-23-2010, 05:11 AM   #3
(female)

leonap HB User

That also happened to me some years ago.My boyfriend at the time alsways used condoms but a few times we were careless.Then I had a slightly late period as i can recall.bad cramps and huge clots that looked almost like chopped liver in color-not to be gross.Could that have been fibriod tissue.i heard some are attatched to a stem.They are also associated with a heavier period.Or maybe it could have been an early termination of preagnancy.Dont know,but nothing happened to me and I never went to the doctors for it.This also happened to a few of my friends.I hope you feel better.It might also be a reaction to the switch in hormones due to your changing of the pill.I'm sure that would set things off slightly. :0)

Old 08-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
(female)

ladyblackfire HB User

it sounds to me like unfortunately you did have one sweety, I have had 2 miscarriages one a few mths ago and one back in 2007 and I had the same tissue and symptoms in any case you should have a blood test done to see if you have any HCG hormones in your blood if so then you are still if not then well you know hope this helps

Closed Thread