It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
(female)

Nicoley13 HB User
miscarriage?

Last month my period came 4 days late and it was only 2 days of heavy bleeding and the third day was just brown spotting here and there. Right before I got my period I had been experiencing nausea and random vomitting not induced by eating or anything. My stomach felt really bloated like that feeling you get when you eat too much even when I hadnt eaten yet. It was a painful feeling it kept me up at night but i didnt think much of it. After I got my period the pain got so much worse and i'd get little sharp shooting pains every now and then like worse than regular mentrual cramps. I avoided going to the ER because i had been uninsured and i didnt think anything of it because the pain eventually went away but this month my period is two days late again and today I had this weird thing come be discharged from my vagina it was like a white circle a little smaller than a dime with a red pinkish dot on it. I have no clue what it was and i could be over thinking it but with my period being weird lately i cant help but wonder, Is it possible i miscarried? Sorry for writing so much! Thanks!

Old 08-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #2
(female)

tina 34 HB User
Re: Miscarriage?

Hi Nicoley

I have just read your thread and i would suggest you get an appointment with your doctor asap so they can rule out the possibility of mis carraige and perhaps dig deeper for the problem.You need to do this for your safety (health wise) because if you have had a mis carraige you may be prone to infection.Let me know how you get on,Good luck.Tina

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread