It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Sillygirl554 HB User
Any Advice would be appreciated

Hello, My name is Stephanie and I myself have not experienced a miscarriage but I did struggle for 4 years to get pregnant. The reason on am on this board is because my Sister just had a miscarriage and I don't know what I can do to help her. We are usually so close and we talk all the time, not a day goes by that we don't speak. The thing is I am pregnant now and her due date would have been a month after me. I don't know what I can say to her or if I should talk to her at all about it. I am sure that it hurts her knowing I am pregnant and she just lost her baby. I tried to talk to her just about normal everyday stuff and she just sounds so depressed and withdrawln. I am not sure if it is becasue she does not want to speak with me or if it is just the situation in general. I have no idea what kind of pain she is going through and I would love to be able to help her cope with it if I can. Do you guys think that I should just stay away since I know being around me and me being pregnant is painful for her or do you think I should try and help her cope with the pain. I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks
Stephanie

Closed Thread