It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2011, 02:57 AM   #1
(female)

gembob HB User
Am I having an early miscarriage? HELP PLEASE!

Please could someone help. I'm not due on my period until sunday 9th but on sunday 2nd i started light spotting that has turned into a really heavy bleed with clots and stomach cramps and pain. The doctors cannot get me in and I am very worried. I have already had 2 miscarriages one at 3 weeks and one 9 weeks. I had only said to my friend last week that i felt pregnant, sore tender breasts, queazy, the smell of coffee making me sick, aching hips, needing the toilet more often and now this has all stopped. Could I be having another early miscarriage?

Old 01-04-2011, 03:22 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Am I having an early miscarriage? HELP PLEASE!

Hi was there a home pregnancy test done?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2011, 03:35 AM   #3
(female)

gembob HB User

Hi no i hadnt done a test because my periods are so regular so i was waiting until th 9th

Old 01-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
(female)

natalie89 HB User

Hi
I had a very early miscarriage last month and had spotting first but also instead of a clot it was a light/beige tissue i passed which you could see blood vessels inside it. It was very horrible. If you see anything like that phone your doctor right away, however before that nearly every month i was passing blood clots when it was my time of the month (and I wasn't pregnant). This probably doesn't help but I hope it does in some way..

I hope you're ok x

The following user gives a hug of support to natalie89:
sjb (01-04-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to natalie89 For This Useful Post:
gembob (01-04-2011)
Old 01-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
(female)

gembob HB User

Hi
Sorry to hear about your loss. That was how my first one was at 3 weeks.
I have spoken to 2 doctors now and they have both confirmed what i thought although they dont want to see me at the practice until the end of the week unless the pain gets worse.
Thank you for you reply x

Old 01-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi well a friend of mine had 3 periods during the first 3 months of pregnancy and still carried the child to term! A person could test to see if they still happen to be pregnant so there is no worry about a yes or no. Have a nice day!

Closed Thread