It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
(female)

Ghostie HB User
Am I having a miscarriage? Urgent.

Yesterday I started my period, after having brown spotting 2-3 weeks ago for a few days. Today as I was going to get in the shower, I felt uterine lining start to come out of me which I had to catch with my hand and before I could wash it off I noticed it looked different than it ever has before. It normally has a 'blobish' look, but this looked more like a slab, and also didn't seem gooey like the rest. Attached to the end was a clear/somewhat grey blob, and on the end of that was a very small thing, kind of a bean shape, that was the same color, besides a few areas of light red inside. I had a pregnancy scare about 2 months ago and tested twice with First Response and both tests were negative, but I may have tested too soon even for those tests. Before the pregnancy scare and during it I had felt my cervix because I had heard it was good to know what was a normal feeling for it. Those times it had always been hard, and the opening had always only felt like a tiny dent, but today I checked it after the uterine lining(and whatever else..) came out of me, and it was much softer and the opening was dilated enough that it was big enough as my middle finger and deep enough for it to get to the bottom of my nail. I checked it again a few hours later and it was even bigger. I had terrible cramps for hours after this happened and very big amounts of uterine lining were coming out. I am very nervous that this was a miscarriage, and if it was I am scared nothing else out of the ordinary will happen so I'll be unsure whether I had one or not. Thank you for any answers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread